AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

age verification denied and banned from broadcasting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 11, 2022
hello, my account is nyny_asian. my account has been removed age verification by ID registered on March 29, 2021 and required to re-register with passport . because my passport is expired and have to wait for passport renewal. i sent support email at chaturbate asking for age verification back on 1/1/2022 after my passport was renewed again, i sent the age verification twice as requested by the website but still rejected without reason and the account is still banned from broadcasting. My vote number is : 18847612 , hope to receive your support @punker barbie

hello, my account is nyny_asian. my account has been removed age verification by ID registered on March 29, 2021 and required to re-register with passport . because my passport is expired and have to wait for passport renewal. i sent support email at chaturbate asking for age verification back on 1/1/2022 after my passport was renewed again, i sent the age verification twice as requested by the website but still rejected without reason and the account is still banned from broadcasting. My vote number is : 18847612 , hope to receive your support @punker barbie
Hello, my account name is nyny_asian, I worked at charturbate early March 2021. on March 29, 2021 the website suddenly got banned my account then deleted the age verification because I posted sign with ID card. Since my passport is expired, I have to renew my passport. January 1, 2022 I have a support request at chaturbate , I have followed the instructions of the website but still banned . Please help me with the token that I save in that account. Now I can't do anything with that account which makes me sad. I don't know how to survive and pay the bills.my vote numver í : 18847612
Please help me @punker barbie

Upvote 0
hi , i am the account holder nyny_asian . I don't understand why, when I download the ID and the photo of the ID taken with my face is exactly as requested at the website but still rejected many times. then the website sends mail to update the new age verification, but when accessing the verifi link to my account is still banned and can't update anything. please help me, my ticket number is 18847612 . please help me @punker barbie

Upvote 0
hello , i am nyny_asian account owner , i have followed the instructions exactly , sent 1 photo ID , 1 photo of ID next to my face to verify my age . I have submitted the age verification many times , following the instructions of the website . but I don't understand why I keep getting banned? Please give me the answer. I look forward to working with you to get back to work and earn money at the site.my ticket number is 18847612 . please help me @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.