AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 3, 2020
My ID that was verified on CB is expiring soon so I uploaded a current ID. How will I know if its been accepted? does any one know how long support takes to check your ID? Its been a while and I havent heard anything and It still just says "2 files uploaded..." and I still get the "you have an id that is expiring soon..." message when I log on.

Here's an example :

Step 2: Upload / Verify your identity.

2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Jan. 11, 2017, 2:11 a.m
.2 Files Uploaded - Submitted Dec. 13, 2016, 8:02 a.m
.2 Files Uploaded - Submitted May 4, 2015, 8:04 a.m. ID is not valid. Reason: None

the one i submited in 2015 expired and i submited new one in dec 2016.

Upvote 0
My ID that was verified on CB is expiring soon so I uploaded a current ID. How will I know if its been accepted? does any one know how long support takes to check your ID? Its been a while and I havent heard anything and It still just says "2 files uploaded..." and I still get the "you have an id that is expiring soon..." message when I log on.

Please provide me with your username and I will look into your account status.

Upvote 0
Hey @punker barbie
I don't have a passport i tried getting verified with my driving licence but it got denied
Can you please help me i CB username is
Brownguywithbeard

Unfortunately, you will need to submit the requested documentation in order for to be age verified and earn tokens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.