AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age verification with Jumio.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberXGoddess

Cam Model
Jul 16, 2022
Europe
www.fanberry.com
Twitter Username
@Iamcybergynoid
MFC Username
CyberXgoddess
Chaturbate Username
cyberxgoddess_
Hello @punker barbie ! Can you help me please? I lost my previous account because of my ex studio that sold it to me and after requested it back through the chaturbate support. I created new one and can't pass the new age verification with Jumio. It made low qualified pictures of my national ID. After contacting the support this problem was solved but Jumio still doing bad selfie. My face is always not recognized. The support says I need to so it with my mobile phone camera and in well lid place. My camera is high qualified and I use lots of lighting. At last time Jumio shows a mistake page 9821. I can't understand what's going on. My chaturbate is cybergoddess_exe . Thank you for your time!

Solution
I had the same issue recently and wrote about it in another thread.
Support mentioned that the verification process is handled by Jumio rather than internally.
Interestingly, I noted the CB Verification page highlights that in submitting verification docs, you are agreeing to Jumio's Privacy Policy, yet there is no link to be able to go and read what that contains.
Not particularly helpful in assisting anyone decide to proceed or not, especially considering the sensitivity of photo ID, real names, addresses etc.
So I found it here, worth a read:
Absolutely same with me no matter what i try same answer from support try with mobile phone i tried nothing work then they told me to try with webcam it did not work again so i think not more chaturbate :d

Upvote 0
I had the same issue recently and wrote about it in another thread.
Support mentioned that the verification process is handled by Jumio rather than internally.
Interestingly, I noted the CB Verification page highlights that in submitting verification docs, you are agreeing to Jumio's Privacy Policy, yet there is no link to be able to go and read what that contains.
Not particularly helpful in assisting anyone decide to proceed or not, especially considering the sensitivity of photo ID, real names, addresses etc.
So I found it here, worth a read:

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberXGoddess
Upvote 0
Solution
The answer is the same, then try from the phone, then try from the webcam. A passport is defined as a "copy of a passport" which says "Expired". My passport expires on 12/19/2025

Upvote 0
The answer is the same, then try from the phone, then try from the webcam. A passport is defined as a "copy of a passport" which says "Expired". My passport expires on 12/19/2025
Don't know about your situation but in mine seems the main problem that on my passport picture I had hyaluronic gel and Botox in my face. Now Im fully natural so need to do new document with fresh picture.

Upvote 0
Don't know about your situation but in mine seems the main problem that on my passport picture I had hyaluronic gel and Botox in my face. Now Im fully natural so need to do new document with fresh picture.
But the site does not want to understand this. Before was checking much more convenient. And because of this new test, they will lose a lot of models.

Upvote 0
Well, lately there have been problems with verification and account ban, since this system suspected fraud if you uploaded the same document many times
Then better to try another sites. Webcam isn't only about chaturbate. Love this site but if it not opened for me anymore then I will work without it. It's a life, shit happens.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.