AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2021
I’m having trouble with my age verification and genuinely cannot understand why, I’ve followed the guidelines for ID picture uploads, please help.

The same. Have 2 models who have been in CB for 2 years, on new accounts cannot get age verified. The IDs are rejected repeatedly for different reasons that are always not possibly correct, submitted with professional photos that would make DHS proud... the families of these models are without food while CB provides zero customer service on the issue.

Upvote 0
I have been in CB for 3 years, my passport expires last month, try ID and they said to want passport and/or drivers license, I cannot process the passport right now because covid, and had to go process the drivers license, got it las week and I upload it to CB, and now they only want passport.

Upvote 0
Please provide your username or ticket number so that I may pass it along to Support.
@punker barbie Hello! My account is blocked for no apparent reason, I did not violate the rules of the site, I want the support to check everything again. I will be very grateful if you can help. the _sweet_mikee account. Last ticket number 17766616

Upvote 0
@punker barbie please help I have submitted age verification photos but keep getting denied. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong. I’ve tried several times but same results.
can you help me please 🙂
Account is 1_WeRd
Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.