AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Age Verification

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonade90

Banhammered
Dec 19, 2020
Please help me @punker barbie
I am trying to get age verified but Chaturbate rejects my countries documents."region is restricted" I am trying for years already. Please, is there any way to make it work?
username: hungmastercock

Last edited:
I contacted support and they answered with this massage:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an age verified broadcaster on Chaturbate.
We are not, however, accepting new broadcaster signups from your region at this time. Please feel free to continue using the site for watching broadcasts from other users.

Upvote 0
I contacted support and they answered with this massage:
Thank you for your interest in becoming an age verified broadcaster on Chaturbate.
We are not, however, accepting new broadcaster signups from your region at this time. Please feel free to continue using the site for watching broadcasts from other users.
You already got your answer then. Time to move on.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
I have 4 girls waiting to be put on. It will make chaturbate allot of money. I taught it was better to go trough you then to make fake documents...

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.