AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Aggressive Client Times?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2012
I have a couple of cam model friends who have been doing this for a short period of time. (less then 6 months)
We have had this discussion a few times now and they seem to both say the same thing.

Weekends...during later afternoon and evening they notice that the clients get REALLY aggressive and trolls get down right nasty.

They do most of their web camming during weekdays on EST timezone.
They find they get more fet. guys showing up during this time period and a somewhat easier client base to deal with.
You know footsy guys, bubblegum, smokers this sort of thing.

So maybe I'm going over "old real estate" on this question.

But do you notice any specific times when your banning/kicking/ or telling clients/trolls to "bugger off"?

I'm just wondering if there is a "Jerk Peak Time" that new or even veteran cam models want to avoid or at least know what they are going to get hit with?

"Jerk Peak Time"..okay I see that I as wrote it there...just deal with it :mrgreen:

I imagine the "jerk peak time" is most likely to just be whenever the most people are online.

College students (true story: first time I wrote 'college stupids') and high school students may have more time free later in the day and on weekends. I suspect that a large number of trolls are younger, in their twenties or teenagers, who are bound by parents and standardized schedules as to when they can get online.

(let me say that while I noticed this trend on MFC, I have not noticed it on Streamate. So it isn't universal.)

I have to agree with this. When I was actually camming full time, and not just selling videos off cam, I found I had more 'easier' clients/members/wallets/what-have-yous during the weekdays before class than on the weekends.

If I remember correctly, I cammed Tuesdays-Fridays between noon and 4pm. Then if I was feeling up to it, I'd do another shift those evenings around midnight till about 3 or 4am.

Members seemed most talkative at night, but tipped less and were usually more demanding. During the day, there was a lot less talking but requests were generally really easy (blow bubbles, show feet, put on socks, show butthole/no anal, etc), rarely required masturbation or anything physically demanding and I was a lot more likely to have people request privates than anything in public chat. I can't recall ever getting any trolls at all during my weekday shifts but would get the occasional 'fat ass', 'bitch' or some other random stupid comment on the weekends.

I'll have to second what Evvie said about it probably having something to do with school (of any type) being out on weekends.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I'm not sure why, but I tend to get a Europe following more than any other continent. I switched to early mornings because of this, and I tend to get most of my tokens those hours. People seem less bitchy/demanding/drunk then too. Later at night seems to be when those guys show up drunk and ready to troll.

Reactions: LadyLuna
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
I have to agree with this. When I was actually camming full time, and not just selling videos off cam, I found I had more 'easier' clients/members/wallets/what-have-yous during the weekdays before class than on the weekends.
lol you did NOT just call guys 'wallets' :naughty:

Reactions: bob and Rose
Jupiter551 said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
lol you did NOT just call guys 'wallets' :naughty:
I included what-have-yous! You forgot to read it without laughing.

It helps if you add in some sarcasm and a teenage-eque eye roll. :roll: :dance:

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
But do you notice any specific times when your banning/kicking/ or telling clients/trolls to "bugger off"?

I'm on Eastern Standard Time. *singing* The freaks come out at night...the freaks come out at niiiiight! :)

But then again, I say the same thing about the GOOD freaks too (they come out at night). When I say 'good' freaks I'm referring to Janet Jackson-freaky. :cool:

Also remember that late night is when a lot of people get drunk, or get 'fucked up' (or whatever phrase we're calling it now)...lol.

show to ur pussy
do u got a fat azz?
imma aljkfssdfk;; all ova dat ass baby gul
makin me jkleawrewajlk; on mahself

@ The Brown Fox...LOVE IT

I just started poppin' and lockin'
followed listening to that with some Sugar Hill Gang:
Rappers Delight
Apache (Jump on it)...see if any mem's that one

We now return to our regular schedule broadcast

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
Apache (Jump on it)...see if any mem's that one

Yes! That song is on my camming playlist. :thumbleft: It's also one of the songs on the Just Dance 3 Wii game.

Status
Not open for further replies.