AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

AI Girlfriends taking over camming and onlyfans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Is AI going to put cam girls/ OF creators out of a job?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a link to any of those posts? I'm interested how "intense" they got, might give us a good laugh at just how tin foil hat people got in them.
I don't know about the adult content communities on Reddit, but I know most of the artsy communities hit panic mode hard about it last year. It's kinda calmed down, now that the shine of novelty has worn off, and the world hasn't ended for artists.

People really shouldn't trust the opinions that gain traction on Reddit. It is the worst congregation of misogynistic know-nothing know-it-alls on the internet. If it's a popular sentiment on Reddit, you can pretty much count on it being the opposite of the truth, especially when it comes to adult industry stuff.

Reactions: Brit

I'm not a fan of the source, but I could see some one running cam girl chat bot of themselves.
But chatGPT is also notoriously easy to manipulate.

We can look at it this way...
Where I live there's lots of local pizza shops.
There's also Domino's and Pizza Hut.
They're similar but not the same, and all of them do really well.
Some people want the local greasy topping laden option.
Others are happier with minimal toppings but the same exact product every time wherever they happen to be.

There are literally billions of horny humans out there...I really think we're gonna be fine.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.