AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Airline Wireless & MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a model called Panzii on a plane last month. She does not know me well enough for me to even consider asking which airline she was on. She may tell another model.

mynameisbob84 said:
Does 3G not work on a plane?

Because of the amount of towers in LoS to the phones, 3G will constantly jump towers looking for the best signal. This is why they say only use phones in airplane mode when on planes. The constant chatter back and forth of the phone connecting to tons of towers can adversely affect the instruments of the plane.

Not to the point of crashing it or anything, since the planes with WiFi are also using towers to do their data, but the instruments are adjusted to deal with that chatter over the radio/microwaves. It's all the extra communication from cell phones and the literally hundreds of towers in line of sight to them, that would cause slight problems while in flight.

Obviously, the times when those slight problems could be catastrophic are during takeoff and landing, which is why they say to turn off all electronic devices at those times.

Status
Not open for further replies.