AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Alien Isolation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Alien A.I. is unpredictable, fast, scary as hell and hiding and evading is your primary goal. I thought I wouldn't like that gameplay style but it ended being a good change of pace from the usual action oriented survival horror games I've played in the past. A lot of love went into the game and I thought it was a very immersive and nerve-racking experience that mirrored the tension depicted in the movies very well. The single player is a great experience (no plus mode though :meh:) and there's survival mode that has time based objectives to complete. If you're a fan of the Alien movies I recommend buying it!

• Helpful!
Reactions: ThePioneer and Guy
I actually ended up watching a friend that bought it play through twice and even I was at the edge of my seat. It's not a first person shooter, but it does have weapon use. It is more along the lines of Outlast, I'm told; I never played Outlast. I got a big Res Evil vibe, much like the early games that focused more on survival horror than action movie button mashing. (i.e. 'hit B repeatedly!' or 'press R + L to get away!') There is some of that, but the game doesn't pull that on you much and you know when its coming for the most part. There are androids you will have to evade and action scene style button mashing is one way to get away from them if you are caught. I see now this was from September so you probably already bought it. haha. Hope it was awesome! :)

I actually ended up watching a friend that bought it play through twice and even I was at the edge of my seat. It's not a first person shooter, but it does have weapon use. It is more along the lines of Outlast, I'm told; I never played Outlast. I got a big Res Evil vibe, much like the early games that focused more on survival horror than action movie button mashing. (i.e. 'hit B repeatedly!' or 'press R + L to get away!') There is some of that, but the game doesn't pull that on you much and you know when its coming for the most part. There are androids you will have to evade and action scene style button mashing is one way to get away from them if you are caught. I see now this was from September so you probably already bought it. haha. Hope it was awesome! :)
I didnt buy it. I decided not to after I found out that you cant kill the Alien.

aww no! yeah you can't kill it. it isn't that sort of game. it does stalk you though and you can scare it away, hide from it, or make noise and sick it on other survivors to escape their gunfire. most people on the station will shoot at you rather than help you. they are afeared. anyway, it is really good. hope you change your mind and pick it up for cheap used somewhere. :) worth it. you do eventually dispose of the alien, just not mech suit style or anything. it is built into the events of the story.

If you own an Oculus Rift, its even scarier. I near crapped myself several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.