AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All (10K) Followers deleted by CB support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2018
Hi,

I'm Frank, new here and not camming myself, but have been on CB for years as a client and as a mod. Glad to have found this forum.

I mod for Littlefleur on CB. She's had that account, held by herself, since August of this year and has built very close to 10k followers. Before that, she had been working for a studio under the account name "Littlefluer" and had about 68K followers there before she left the studio to work on her own.

Over the course of a recent support request to move the followers (which was denied as the old account belongs to the studio), last Friday CB support silently deleted all the followers in her new account. She has zero followers now. All that capital of fans and regulars - gone. Has anybody ever seen that happen?
CB support so far did not reply to an immediate ticket from her to restore those 10k followers that had nothing to do with the old studio account.

@punker barbie : I assume that a rollback or smth went wrong. I cannot imagine you guys doing this intentionally. Can you help to get those followers back? Needless to say they were hard work and are a good bit of her economic base.

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.