AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

all camgirls definately cannot squirt lol

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mynameisbob84 said:
I also have a moment to share with you. I went into a pub once and saw they sold pints of bitter. £2.70 they wanted. "Fuck that noise", I said. But wow, I had £1.35 and I wanted a pint of bitter, dammit. "I'll give you a quid for it", I said. After a minute or so of bartering, they finally said they'd sell me a bitter for £1.35. Great. The barmaid said she'd pull me a pint as soon as she'd changed the barrel. Being a gentleman, I waited patiently. One minute passed. Two minutes passed. Five whole minutes passed and by this point I was almost feeling cheated.

Now the fun starts. "Bring on the frothy foam head and clear brown liquid", I said. Finally, the barmaid came back to serve me. She started to pull my pint. Before the glass was even half full, she started to slow down. The poor girl was struggling to fulfill what was promised. I realised as the glass filled with more and more froth that she didn't know how to pull a pint. My God, I wasted almost five minutes and £1.35. Why is the pub advertising pints of bitter if 50% of the pint consists purely of froth?

Moral of this story is all barmaids can not pull pints looool

Well I was going to congratulation the OP on a clever troll. Please tell me this was a troll, 2 hours of girl fucking herself trying to squirt for 1000 tokens what is that $25/hour... and you have the chutzpah to bitch WTF :angry4:

But if it wasn't a troll the bar maid analogy was terrific and made the thread worth reading.

It was funny for me so thought sharing... i guess most of people didnt like it..my apology to all
i rectify One Camgirl definately couldnt squirt :)

OMFG

I can squirt. But that doesn't mean I can squirt EVERY DAY.

The other day I had a jerk off instruction skype with a guy who has cum for me many times before on skype. This paticular day he was nervous. And he couldnt cum. We tried for 30 minutes.

So this must mean he can't cum by your logic right???

When I try to squirt: things that can hinder it - nervousness, if the guy im with TURN ME OFF (YES.. maybe YOU turned her off by being so pushy OP), hormones, dehydration and illness.

Go suck a duck. You're an idiot.

You paid for a squirt show and didn't get one. i'd say you were entitled to ask to reschedule or ask for credit for your tip but she gave you 2 hrs for 1000tks.

You're not entitled to come around here bashing her. What a nasty piece of work you are.. or maybe you just dont understand the human body?

Miss_Lollipop said:
OMFG

I can squirt. But that doesn't mean I can squirt EVERY DAY.

The other day I had a jerk off instruction skype with a guy who has cum for me many times before on skype. This paticular day he was nervous. And he couldnt cum. We tried for 30 minutes.

So this must mean he can't cum by your logic right???

When I try to squirt: things that can hinder it - nervousness, if the guy im with TURN ME OFF (YES.. maybe YOU turned her off by being so pushy OP), hormones, dehydration and illness.

Go suck a duck. You're an idiot.

You paid for a squirt show and didn't get one. i'd say you were entitled to ask to reschedule or ask for credit for your tip but she gave you 2 hrs for 1000tks.

You're not entitled to come around here bashing her. What a nasty piece of work you are.. or maybe you just dont understand the human body?

THIS. thank you thank you THIS THREAD IS IRRITATING THE HELL OUT OF ME.

I'm a horrible person for not reading past the first post before replying, so forgive me if this is already said, but:

You met ONE camgirl who can't squirt. So now ALL camgirls can't squirt.

I'm not sure you understand basic math concepts.

Also, my pussy dries up when people haggle with me, and you haggled her into a half priced skype show. She probably needed the tokies which is why she agreed, but you're not the most saintly awesome person you think you are if all you're thinking about is yourself.

Word of advice: Don't brag about haggling camgirls and then come to a CAMGIRL FORUM where we ALL SHARE SECRETS to come bitch about it in front of us. That's like a wildabeest coming over and acting all badass that he kicked ONE crocodile in the face in front of a whole watering hole FULL OF CROCODILES.

All you're doing here is assuring that if I ever see you in my room I will not be giving you skype time. So I guess you'll never see a girl squirt, mister Haggle McPushypants.

Can anybody guide me..how to delete this thread from here :think:

talktomeanytime said:
No, you have to live with what you've started.

Have you learned your lesson or are you just trying to hide your mistake from the world?

He didn't really say that camgirls can't, just that the one he did a show with could not. From that he deduced that there's probably many more 'fake' squirting camgirls and not that many 'real' ones.
It sounds like he's just upset that he didn't get what he wanted in the private show and wanted an excuse to rant about his disappointment.

Obviously though if a girl can do it, but it doesn't work out one time, it certainly doesn't mean you can pass judgement on her physical ability to do so. If a guy is too stressed/tired/sick/unhappy, etc to cum one time (or even every now and then in certain situations) you don't instantly say he has Erectile Dysfunction or doesn't know how to reach orgasm.

It's not a light switch that you can turn on and off, the mood and many other factors are very important. Most can't cum on command (without faking, that is) and it shouldn't be hard to understand that squirting is the same. Hell, some people can't even PEE if they feel too pressured to do so.

Sometimes it just doesn't happen, no matter how hard someone wants it to. OP doesn't seem like the nicest guy based on what he's posted on the forum, I wouldn't be shocked if the girl was uncomfortable during the show and couldn't really perform the way she and he both desired. Just a possibility.

Rebecca Buck said:
talktomeanytime said:

Have you learned your lesson or are you just trying to hide your mistake from the world?

i cannot believe..you jump into your conclusions without even reading fully... i have just written what i went through. Nothing Lesson learnt and nothing mistake done and not hiding frm world...being rude displays your impatience not your quality

Reasons people are jumping on you:

1. The title of this thread implies that since the girl you watched didn't squirt, that no cam girl can squirt. Your wording is bad. Even if that isn't what you meant, that's what the title implies.

2. You haggled a girl's price down to half (and attempted to make it even less than half). Haggling prices with cam girls for shows is a HUGE turn off.

3. Even after getting a half priced, full timed show, you complain about the outcome. It's a douchey move. Especially coming to a cam girl forum to complain about it. You didn't consider who most of your audience was.

talktomeanytime said:
Rebecca Buck said:
talktomeanytime said:

i cannot believe..you jump into your conclusions without even reading fully... i have just written what i went through. Nothing Lesson learnt and nothing mistake done and not hiding frm world...being rude displays your impatience not your quality
If you're not trying to hide then why are you looking to delete the thread? I don't need to read through two pages of other models saying the same thing to you. You fucked up. Your behavior was less than stellar.

And if you read through what you just said to me... that can actually be better applied to you, so. Meh.

Sorry not sorry that your feelings got hurt because a bunch of camgirls jumped down your throat. You may think I'm rude, but you quite literally brought this on yourself. It's not rude to point out when someone has made a mistake. It's the only way you learn and become a better person. If you'd rather just close your eyes and go LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU then by all means, do so. But if you'd actually like to be friends with models maybe you should tip them what they're worth and don't come to our den of sexy funtimes with your presumptive self.

Am I still being rude now?

yummybrownfox said:
talktomeanytime said:

You can't delete it. Once you post a dumb fuck thread, *BAM* it's out there for everyone to see your dumbfuckedness until Amber decides to remove it.

oh fine...i forgot major audience here are cam girls..im new here..i guess you people like only if camgirls are appreciated for no reasons here..

talktomeanytime said:
oh fine...i forgot major audience here are cam girls..im new here..i guess you people like only if camgirls are appreciated for no reasons here..

Us people like members who are considerate, think before they post, and know how to talk to women. And saying "I'm new here" doesn't erase what you've already said.

You've probably pulled down your pants before and disappointed a woman or two yourself...lol. Can't please everybody. *shrugs shoulders*

Now off to my voice lesson I go. :hello2:

talktomeanytime said:
yummybrownfox said:
talktomeanytime said:

You can't delete it. Once you post a dumb fuck thread, *BAM* it's out there for everyone to see your dumbfuckedness until Amber decides to remove it.

tumblr_inline_msjw4iiyT61qz4rgp.gif

If I were appreciated for no reason I wouldn't have to work half as hard as I do now to do what I do. Same goes for any whore worth her salt. Work is work, and we like to be appreciated for what we do.

Not haggled, pressured, and then shamed to our faces in our fortress of solitude ;)

MFCenthusiast said:
The poor girl tried it sounds like. That wasn't good enough? Perhaps you shouldn't be on a camsite where girls are human.

Agreed!

I hear RealDolls are also expensive, and you can make them shoot whipped cream and chocolate syrup, if that's what a man desires ;) :lol: Much easier than trying to make a human being follow orders like a robot. :)

Re-reading his first post, she didn't do a 2 hour skype- he was bitching that he had to wait for her to finish her room's goal, then get ready, then get on to skype, and that took up nearly 2 hours. So at least she didn't do a super-long show trying to appease this dude.

Regardless, OP is still pretty douchey to haggle and then bitch after she gave her best effort to please him. TalkToMe, your post was bad, and you should feel bad.

I think I'm going to bookmark this thread so I have easy-access rage for my next humiliation session with a sub.. ;)

talktomeanytime said:

Isn't about the fact that we have to be appreciated without a reason... You have to understand that squirting isn't like smiling. And the way that you said it disturbed every girl. You weren't good enough to make her relax and enjoy the moment. She was stressed cause you were waiting for squirt!

That's why I have skype shows only with my regulars! Cause I know them, they know me and know what to say to make me feel comfortable (and no one will ever say something on a forum if I wasn't "able" to squirt).

So dear "talktomeanytime" we cantsquirtallthetime! I will announce you when a squirting robot will be invented!

Till then take care

I just read his other posts on the forum, and I'm confused, bewildered, and sensing an overwhelming feeling of being trolled by someone who has only been a member one day.

The lesson here is, I am cute. LOL

..... and for the record, I can squirt, but negotiate my prices down in half, expect to open your skype to a hotdog and jelly donut.

SerenaMoon said:
I just read his other posts on the forum, and I'm confused, bewildered, and sensing an overwhelming feeling of being trolled by someone who has only been a member one day.

..... and for the record, I can squirt, but negotiate my prices down in half, expect to open your skype to a hotdog and jelly donut.
Tell me it's Bavarian Cream and I've got 20 tokens that's all yours BB! :lol:

(This is where LilyMarie gets annoyed at Bavarian Cream not having anything to do with Bavaria.) :mrgreen:

PunkInDrublic said:
I've never understood why guys care so much about squirting.

This is an idea I've had for a long time and I'm not sure it's correct, I'm not saying it is, but it's a hypothesis....

I hypothesize that some men don't really fully understand the female orgasm. Something need they can equate to their own ejaculation and orgasm. They need visual confirmation, a squirt. For some men a quivering vagina and moans is just not enough confirmation that pleasure has happened, because those can be easily faked by a good actress.

What is interesting to me is that it's been proven that women enjoy the moments leading up to their orgasm more than their actual orgasm. And most women I've known who can squirt say it's not really as pleasurable as an orgasm. If this is true, then my hypothesis makes even more sense.

JerryBoBerry said:
SerenaMoon said:

(This is where LilyMarie gets annoyed at Bavarian Cream not having anything to do with Bavaria.) :mrgreen:

That exactly why I didn't say Bavarian Cream, because Lily and I are tight :h:

LacieLaPlante said:
PunkInDrublic said:

This is an idea I've had for a long time and I'm not sure it's correct, I'm not saying it is, but it's a hypothesis....

I hypothesize that some men don't really fully understand the female orgasm. Something they can equate to their own ejaculation and orgasm. They need visual confirmation, a squirt. For some men a quivering vagina and moans is just not enough confirmation that pleasure has happened, because those can be easily faked by a good actress.

What is interesting to me is that it's been proven that women enjoy the moments leading up to their orgasm more than their actual orgasm. And most women I've known who can squirt say it's not really as pleasurable as an orgasm. If this is true, then my hypothesis makes even more sense.

I will say it's not "always" as pleasurable for me as an orgasm. It's a totally different thing and I haven't been doing it that long. I might be inclined to say it's "interesting" enough that I enjoy trying, and much more pleasurable when worked up to with orgasms.

LacieLaPlante said:
PunkInDrublic said:

I hypothesize that some men don't really fully understand the female orgasm. Something need they can equate to their own ejaculation and orgasm. They need visual confirmation, a squirt. For some men a quivering vagina and moans is just not enough confirmation that pleasure has happened, because those can be easily faked by a good actress.

I agree with this completely.

I cannot vouch for every woman, but from what I always experience and what people I've talked to experience seems to be pretty much the same thing. A squirt isn't an orgasm, squirting is basically when the g-spot is being rubbed/having pressure on it (which is pleasurable) and causes a womans body to create a fuck load of fluid. The fluid being created isn't what feels good, it's more that the position that you have to press is generally a pleasurable area. This is why you can squirt even if you're not particularly enjoying it, which I've had when a man is being particularly aggressive with it, although I will still squirt it's too uncomfortable to feel pleasure. I think when women experience an orgasm, it's not the squirt that is the orgasm, it's that they've happened to have an orgasm at exactly the same time.
I don't enjoy the squirting itself, but I do enjoy the kind of sex that causes me to squirt. For me to squirt during sex it relies pretty much entirely on the shape of the mans penis.

The men who wish to see a squirt as evidence of a woman actually enjoying themselves are seriously misdirected. If a woman knows how to make herself squirt and has trained her body into doing it with ease (and yes it does seem to become easier once you've done it a few times), then essentially she can squirt and really not be very horny at all, she'll feel some pleasure, because... well, she's masturbating... but it isn't what men think it is.

I hear from men also that the male orgasm is remarkably different from the female. I love having orgasms, but yes, it is the ride itself that's important. I actually prefer sex when I have no orgasm. The only times I've ever "faked" on cam, isn't really a fake, it's the build up to the orgasm, get right to the point before, and then I won't let myself go over. Reason being, that's one of the best parts, and I can only have so many orgasms in a day. For men I've heard that the build up is a lot of sexual tension, I'm sure it's good because men seem obsessed with it, but from how it's been described by many men... well the actual build up to it sounds kind of rubbish... I'm not really surprised that men are so obsessed with orgasms, seeing as it sounds like for them cumming is dramatically the main event.

But... it's the same reason the amount of men see a woman with hard nipples and assume it's because she's horny... I mean seriously... nipples aren't tiny penis's... they respond to temperature. Mood sometimes effects temperature, but seeing as I'm physically hotter when I'm horny, my nipples are more likely to be soft than hard. *Sigh.... men really are so visual...

SerenaMoon said:
JerryBoBerry said:
SerenaMoon said:

That exactly why I didn't say Bavarian Cream, because Lily and I are tight :h:

*googles "Bavarian Cream" *

Reactions: SerenaMoon
Status
Not open for further replies.