AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ALL New Black Women with Weave vs Natural Hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cam with my natural hair more out of convenience and cost. I've gotten positive responses but I do wonder if a larger audience would be obtained with weave.

Reactions: BritneySiren
That was an interesting show. I have to say I'm on team natural for two reasons.
1. My mom and sister both have natural hair. Styled, but it's still their own hair.
2. I think the costs of hair maintenance for women is outrageously high.

That Fearless2005 guy was funny in a stupid way.

As a man that watches black models, I can say that it doesn't matter to me. I have watched and been attracted to models with natural, weaves, probably wigs and dreads. If a model is pretty, she is pretty. Natural hair or a weave doesn't matter to me as long as I find her (and her hair) attractive. Then, her personality takes over anyway. A physically attractive person can become quite unattractive if it turns out she is a mean or boring person and vice versa. I know this is a hot debate for some, but for me it's more about the person than her hair.

I wear my hair natural sometimes, sometimes I wear wigs (I never straighten my hair anymore. I don't like the process and prefer my normal locks) I get mixed responses... Though I will say that wearing a long straight wig is when I usually get the most positive responses. It's mostly good with the fro though I think most men either don't see kinky hair or don't like short hair so that can be weird.

I think whatever makes you feel the most confident/happy at whatever time is what you should do cause ultimately I think it will translate well to cam/ppl love a confident happy person.

In person though.... I've had the most criticism from other black ppl when my hair isn't straightened which used to get under my skin but now I've just learned that most opinions are fucking irrelevant as shit as far as that goes. other races seem to be fascinated by whatever weird crap I decide to do to my hair at any given time (my fro and synth dreads have gotten the most interesting responses from others)

I do enjoy the freedom of not giving a shit or feeling bad / restrained to hair pieces/relaxer... it's too much sometimes. Sometimes it's fun to play with wigs... I see it like cosplay... which I love doing :)

also I haven't had this issue of my natural hair being unmanageable... sure it is if you're trying to make it do shit it's not supposed to do but if ur letting it be kinky it's not much more work than anything else. I comb it and let it go where it wants

Wow that lady spends $1000 per month?!?!?!? :shock: I think both natural and weave look good but just out of pure cost I would personally choose to go natural. I love that ladie's short afro I think it looks so cute. I definitely have hair envy.

I skipped two days on cam to do my hair because I've gotten such terrible responses on cam for my natural hair. It's a lose-lose in my room when it comes to my hair. I've had so MANY guys come in and say stuff like "Where'd you buy your hair?" then leave. I'm just stuck looking at my cpu with a dumb look on my face.

Reactions: JaneJupiter
HoneyCoquette said:
I skipped two days on cam to do my hair because I've gotten such terrible responses on cam for my natural hair. It's a lose-lose in my room when it comes to my hair. I've had so MANY guys come in and say stuff like "Where'd you buy your hair?" then leave. I'm just stuck looking at my cpu with a dumb look on my face.

Lol I usually have a few snarky remarks prepared so ppl learn some shit about natural hair and feel dumb for being rude. I think if its something you wanna do.... though it cam be a harder sell sometimes then do it... i have been on looking scary before and wo derful nut i think if my attitude isnt in it and i cant bounce that energy back it isnt productive. Gotta make them have the dumb face!

Reactions: moxybrown
Status
Not open for further replies.