AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All the meat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenHedonist

V.I.P. AmberLander
Oct 13, 2011
Eastside Shambhala
Twitter Username
@ZenHedonist
Meat. The delicious flesh of an animal. We honor the short lives of animals by devouring them.

What's your fav? Beef? Chicken? Fish? Pork? "D", all the above?

The cut of meat you like most (steak, chops, roasts, etc)

Anything different? Wild game? Exotic?

How do you like it prepared?

Reactions: weirdbr
I can't just list off one..

Beef: Tri-tip is king. After that, top sirloin, fliet mignon. Rare/med-rare and lightly seasoned
Pork: Ham or chops
Poultry: Duck or Turkey breast (wild turkey if I get one)
Fish: Walley, Pike/Musky, Salmon, trout (not breaded or buttered. Lightly seasoned and baked or grilled)

I've had wild boar, moose, black bear, snow goose, duck, venison (deer), elk. Rattlesnake, snapping turtle, fresh caught crawfish and a few other things. Wild game has amazing flavour to it.

Reactions: ZenHedonist
Fish and shellfish is life.

Sushi, fried, baked, grilled, in pasta, in a chowder...

You remember in Forest Gump where he's talking about shrimp and all the ways you can eat it?

All the fishy types in all of those ways (except oysters and squid/octopus)

I like most meat but weird things that come from the sea are my favorite.

All meats! I would say I like venison the least (I just don't care for the flavor).
Beef : roasts (I have a chuckeye roasting right now), steaks (rib is my favorite), then porterhouse and t-bone.
Pork : chops, ham and bacon (there must be bacon!).
Poultry : Turkey (I prefer dark meat) and chicken thighs.
Seafood : Shrimp, crab, lobster, clams, salmon and rainbow trout. (the salmon and trout I like fillets and fry them in a skillet, no breading and lightly seasoned).
What most consider weird : liver (chicken and beef). One from my childhood is roasted beef heart (I love it but can't find it).

Chicken - I especially like to use boneless chicken thighs. They are great if I just put them in the oven with some spices and bake them or maybe make chicken tikka masala.
Beef - I really like those thin cuts they use in carne asada in Mexico and Central America. Alambre is delicious, too.
Pork - I don't really like pork, but there are a few exceptions, such as pulled pork.

In general, I don't like big chunks of chewy meat (beef or pork) in soups, I'm not a fan of steaks or roasts, either and I usually don't like to pick meat off the bone. (The only one I don't mind is chicken drumsticks.) I don't eat the skin of chicken, duck, etc....

I don't like rabbit. I'm pretty sure I had goat and lamb at least once, but I don't remember their taste. Turkey is OK. I do like duck - roast duck and I've also had some delicious duck tacos in Mexico once. Speaking of Mexico... I haven't tried them yet, but I would try chapulines (grasshoppers) just for the heck of it...

I love chicken liver wrapped in bacon and then baked in the oven.

As far as seafood:

Shrimp - I like shrimp. Sauteed in butter with garlic or in a curry.
Fish - I like most types of fish. The only fish I ever tried that I didn't like was perch. I like grilled fish, ceviche and sushi the most.

I also like crab meat and lobster, but I've never actually had to take a whole lobster or crab apart, so I've only had those as a part of some dish. I don't live close to the sea and seafood is super expensive here, so I ate lobster less than 5 times in my whole life and crab even less than that. Other than that, let's see... I tried calamari once and didn't like it. I don't like mussels and clams, either. I do like scallops.

*licks lips at the mention of clams* Deep fried clams are one of my favorites. Fried foods make me feel AWFUL but it's totally worth it.

Also lobster... Omg.

I'm a Canadian maritimer, lobster is fairly cheap here if you cook it yourself. If I wasn't such a pussy and could murder it and cook it myself I would eat it constantly. If I tried to bring one home I would surely end up with it as a pet because I'm insane.

Here is how I would order the meats on my totem pole:
1. Beef. I prefer ribeye or filet mignon steak, but will never turn my nose up a nice greasy cheeseburger either. But beef is just so good! From Cheesesteaks, steak Stromboli, braciole, or a simple roast beef sandwich. It is all good...unless you try to serve me a sloppy joe (no, just NO).
2. Pork. I mean bacon and sausage. Do I need to continue? Okay I will...Pulled pork, St. Louis style Ribs, Pork Belly, Pork tenderloin, Carnitas tacos, Al Pastor Tacos. All so good. And I haven’t even gotten to the sandwiches yet! Banh mi, Italian Style Pork (roast pork sliced, served on an Italian roll with broccoli rabe and horseradish), and the classic BLT!
3. Chicken. Fried chicken, chicken tacos, chicken parmigiana, chicken saltimbocca (chicken breast or thigh beat thin and pan fried, served with a slice of provolone cheese and pancetta on top, and a lemon caper sauce).
4. Fish. Sadly not my favorite. But I love me some sushi, fried flounder, shrimp, crawfish (crawfish Po Boy!), scallops (preferably bacon wrapped), and pan fried croaker filets (caught them that afternoon).

Well, Fillet Mignon is for kids who are afraid to chew.
The most marbled piece is called the entrecôte. They are situated between the ribs. 4 of them, come with the bone attached, so it releases the taste in the making, a prime rib steak.
The second in my opinion is the Sirloin, cinta . It also has a boned version, a New York steak. If you really miss Fillet, you can have a Porterhouse or a T-bone steak, as it combines it with sirloin. Fillet is actually a disc version part, of elongated piece, neighboring the sirloin.
These are my notorious favorites.
I still always prefer fresh sea fish, and a Groper is the best if you ask me.

I guess I should jump in...

Beef: NY strip steak is my usual at-home go-to. That or a T-bone. A properly slow cooked 7 bone chuck roast is heaven.

Fowl: All the birds. Duck. Goose. Wild game birds. As for chicken, you know those Costco rotisserie chickens? Yeah, one of those.

Fish: Swordfish, shark, a nice tuna steak. Salmon. Halibut. Shellfish of all types. All the various seabugs like shrimp and lobster and crab.

I love liver and onions.

Reactions: dilligaf0
Love meat...
My fav thou is fish, love salmon and eel and herring roeeee and anything like that lol can't eat shrimps because i am allergic as an adult but used to eat lots when a child... good times... my fav was CRAB SOUP :) yummy yummy!!!

Beef is nice but i love a fatty fatty cut with lots of marbeling... nothing can't beat Japanese beef which is my favorite.

Chicken is alright for like snacking

Pork: Bacon is the only thing I like lol besides carnitas.

Fowl: I only like quail eggs with mayo :3 and maybe radish or pickles haha idk,... that's a hard one :3

Love meat...
My fav thou is fish, love salmon and eel and herring roeeee and anything like that lol can't eat shrimps because i am allergic as an adult but used to eat lots when a child... good times... my fav was CRAB SOUP :) yummy yummy!!!

Beef is nice but i love a fatty fatty cut with lots of marbeling... nothing can't beat Japanese beef which is my favorite.

Chicken is alright for like snacking

Pork: Bacon is the only thing I like lol besides carnitas.

Fowl: I only like quail eggs with mayo :3 and maybe radish or pickles haha idk,... that's a hard one :3
Jamón Serrano!

Dare I say I had a petite filet mignon, lobster tail, baked potato and a salad last night... Was very good. Forgot how much I like lobster.

Dare I say I had a petite filet mignon, lobster tail, baked potato and a salad last night... Was very good. Forgot how much I like lobster.

*Gets close and sniffs you*

What type of lobster? AKA did it have claws and come from the rightful home of lobster (Either Maine or the Maritimes) or was it a pussy ass Pacific lobster?

What type of lobster? AKA did it have claws and come from the rightful home of lobster (Either Maine or the Maritimes) or was it a pussy ass Pacific lobster?

Sadly, am not certain. It was from Outback, and just the tail so I'm guessing lobster farms. Wasn't quite my choice to go there. But, I made the most of it.

Sadly, am not certain. It was from Outback, and just the tail so I'm guessing lobster farms. Wasn't quite my choice to go there. But, I made the most of it.

Probably Pacific lobster then. Not as good. You need that sweet, sweet claw meat. *Wipes up drool*

Probably Pacific lobster then. Not as good. You need that sweet, sweet claw meat. *Wipes up drool*

Yep, cold water Maine lobsters are the best I've had. Friend of mine used to harvest lobster, clams, urchin, and the like for a few years. Last I talked to him, he still owned the boat but was subleting it out to the guy who was working with him. I'm not a fan of clam chowder. But, I will say that I prefer it from New England more than I do San Francisco.

most (around 95%) of Pacific Lobster gats shipped overseas to the Far East (China) what most US restaurants serve is the Spiny Lobster found all along the East Coast Mid Atlantic southward to Florida and the Caribbean and the Mediterraneum region

most (around 95%) of Pacific Lobster gats shipped overseas to the Far East (China) what most US restaurants serve is the Spiny Lobster found all along the East Coast Mid Atlantic southward to Florida and the Caribbean and the Mediterraneum region

Interesting. Still a pussy no claw lobster though. :haha:

Honestly the claws are the absolute best part. I eat the tail and legs because I'm not a monster but the claws... That's where the most delicious meat in the world lives. In the small side of the pincher is the most delicious meat ever.

I am a fan of meat.

Beef: Steak cooked medium rare with a nice buttery flavored sear on the outside. Thin sliced carne asada or teriyaki style. Roast beef sandwich with provolone or havarti cheese. Ground beef in tacos, on nachos, etc. Seasoned Tri-Tip cooked in our Traeger (wood pellet smoker/grill). Smoked/BBQ brisket is bomb.

Chicken: I prefer dark meat. Legs and skinless boneless thighs are my favorite.

Pork: Bacon and ham are cool. Pulled pork is super whether it's smoked or bbq or Carnitas style. Never really been into pork chops much, but I'll hang is served some. Pork tenderloins are an easy go-to but I'm picky about how tough or dry they can get if not done perfectly. Side note: Canadian bacon is not actually bacon it's ham. :D

Fish: I really love seafood. Sushi is a favorite outing, in which spicy tuna would be my #1 choice, but I'm pretty open to any of it. I've even begun to enjoy Uni with a raw quail egg on top. It's pricey but it's an experience. :) Grilled or broiled filets of pretty much any type of fish, or blackened is yum. Scallops are a treat I don't get often enough but crave. Shrimp and crab and lobster are a delicacy. Fried calamari would be a favorite appetizer whether at an Asian or Italian joint. I grew up eating steamed clams by the bucketful. Not huge on oysters but I'll always give them a shot if presented with some. Those little cans of sardines in olive oil or smoked, chopped up on top of some sort of bread or cracker with coarse sea salt on top is surprisingly tasty.

Exotic stuff: I've been known to enjoy lamb chops or loins on occasion. I've had bison and venison and boar meat, can't say they really would ever come before beef for me, though. My uncle made me try turtle soup, frog legs, escargot and even turkey testicles when I was young. I was the only kid in the family, so I think it entertained them to see what they could get me to try and if I'd like it or make ugly faces at it. :)

I've been known to enjoy lamb chops or loins on occasion.
I forgot lamb in my list. I like it a lot and I love Gyros.
Never really been into pork chops much, but I'll hang is served some. Pork tenderloins are an easy go-to but I'm picky about how tough or dry they can get if not done perfectly
I have used boneless pork chops and pounded them (or tenderized if you prefer that term), then bread and pan fry in a little oil to make homemade tenderloins.

Reactions: Useful-Title
then bread and pan fry
Just reminded me that I forgot to put chicken-fried steak on my list. Or "country-fried" but we always said it the first way. :) Gravy on the side, please! No making it all soggy, I'll cut and dip into the gravy.

Just reminded me that I forgot to put chicken-fried steak on my list. Or "country-fried" but we always said it the first way. :) Gravy on the side, please! No making it all soggy, I'll cut and dip into the gravy.
Yeah, it's chicken fried steak.
No discussion.
Calling it anything else is just wrong.

Oh, add country style back bone (or ribs) to the list.
My mom would "boil" them (on low, like sous vide without the bag) then take out, drain, coat with BBQ sauce and broil. :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.