AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

All Time Fave TV Shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a big TV show fan, mostly into sports or a good movie.

Star Trek(the old one)
Heroes
Mythbusters
Top Gear
Fifth Gear
Simpsons
Various cop shows

Random stuff on discovery and national geographic channel is also FTW!

Thats all i can think of atm.

All of them. That's why I'm fat lazy and stupid. Despite Frankie's long list and her being the opposite. STOP FUCKING THE CURVE!!! Well, maybe she's lazy. We can hope.

West Wing hands down!!

Always Sunny would have to be my favorite comedic sitcom

I love my TV but I don't watch a lot of it. Here are some of my favorites! Past and present

Dexter (I am only on season 1 so I better be careful what i read here lol).
True Blood
Sex and the City (I still watch my DVD's when I am feeling lonely... those are my girls!)
The Bachelor / Bachelorette
The Apprentice

I know it's a small list but these are my all time favs :)

I played MMOs a lot for a few years and completely got out of the habit of following TV. As a result, I avoid series where you're lost if you miss an episode entirely.

Now that I'm watching again, the only show I try not to miss is The Mentalist. I only started watching during the second season and am catching up on old episodes. House was good for a while, but I think that show has kind of jumped the shark. If it didn't last season, it certainly has now.

My all-time favourite series was Sports Night. I loved everything about it, but especially Sporkin's amazing dialogue, which also held my interest during the first seasons of The West Wing.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for them to bring back Firefly, but my hopes are waning...

Sevrin said:
I played MMOs a lot for a few years and completely got out of the habit of following TV. As a result, I avoid series where you're lost if you miss an episode entirely.

Now that I'm watching again, the only show I try not to miss is The Mentalist. I only started watching during the second season and am catching up on old episodes. House was good for a while, but I think that show has kind of jumped the shark. If it didn't last season, it certainly has now.

My all-time favourite series was Sports Night. I loved everything about it, but especially Sporkin's amazing dialogue, which also held my interest during the first seasons of The West Wing.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for them to bring back Firefly, but my hopes are waning...

I only caught a few episodes of Sports Night while it was actually on the air, but I enjoyed it, eventually I downloaded the entire series and I've watched it a few times since, good show.

I'd love for them to bring back Firefly, or even do another movie like Serenity, but I doubt it's going to happen.

my top 5 would have to be
*friends
*America's next top model
*accidentally on purpose
*amazing race
*my wife and kids

Running the risk of horribly dating myself, but here goes:

- Star Trek (TOS)
- M*A*S*H
- Baa Baa Black Sheep
- Doctor Who (any)
- Bones
- Firefly (*sigh*)
- Red Green Show

Battlestar Galactica (remake)
Star Trek (TNG)
Dexter
Firefly (Would be on top if only there was more of it)

I feel like I posted in this thread already, but apparently I didn't.

My all-time favorite TV shows:

The Office (UK version, the U.S. Version is soulless garbage)
Extras
Deadwood
Carnivale
Rome
Spaced
Breaking Bad

Enon said:
I feel like I posted in this thread already, but apparently I didn't.

My all-time favorite TV shows:

The Office (UK version, the U.S. Version is soulless garbage)
Extras
Deadwood
Carnivale
Rome
Spaced
Breaking Bad
wow i like all those a lot.
Deadwood was awesome.

Deadwood featured some of the greatest characters ever committed to film. Fuck HBO for canceling it before it got an actual ending. Fuck them forever.

1. GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i watch each episode about three times... im a musical dork of the loseryest kind

weeds.. i seriously watched season 1 to season 6 current in about 4 days...
californication
the secret diary of a call girl
sex and the city
sailor moon
pokemon
daria
southpark
kate plus 8 cause them babies is cute
teen mom (i know im lame)
invader zim
the mighty boosh

I can't believe I forgot to add "Six Feet Under" to my fucking list. I own the box set of the entire series.

Enon said:
I can't believe I forgot to add "Six Feet Under" to my fucking list. I own the box set of the entire series.

It had enough seasons to make a box set?

AmberCutie said:
Enon said:

It had 5 seasons, and is some of the best television ever produced.

Enon said:
AmberCutie said:
Enon said:

Call me a bit bias, but THIS THIS THIS THIS! Awesome show.

Right on, Frankie. I related to every fucking character on that show.

Maybe I'll get to watchin' it some day then. I saw one episode, but I think it was in a time in my life that shows about death/involving death really depressed me and I avoided it. I'm sure it was great. Especially with Michael C. Hall. Yum.

And I didn't mean my question to sound snooty, I really didn't realize they had more than a season or two. Guess I avoided it well. :)

AmberCutie said:
Maybe I'll get to watchin' it some day then. I saw one episode, but I think it was in a time in my life that shows about death/involving death really depressed me and I avoided it. I'm sure it was great. Especially with Michael C. Hall. Yum.

And I didn't mean my question to sound snooty, I really didn't realize they had more than a season or two. Guess I avoided it well. :)

You didn't sound snooty to me. It's definitely worth it, if you find yourself in need of some good television to watch at some point. Though it deals with some pretty heavy issues.

ok, in no particular order and I will be dating myself and the parenting skills of my parents on some of these

NCIS
Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Girl from U.N.C.L.E.
MASH
Heroe's
Human Target
Animaniac's
Looney Tunes
No Ordinary Family
Green Hornet
Chuck
The A-Team
21 Jump street
Greatest American Hero
MI-5 ( Spooks )
Renegade
FireFly
Dexter
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Dollhouse
Nikita
BSG both versions

Will stop at that, there are a lot more

Mine, in no particular order apart from BSG which is my absolute all time favourite and the only one of which I own the complete box set (much watched) are:-
New Battlestar Galactica (and yes, I do like to perv on Caprica 6)
Arrested Development
Spaced
Buffy
Angel
Firefly
The L Word
The Simpsons
Futurama
Doctor Who (new one especially)
Torchwood
Two Stupid Dogs
Pinkie and the Brain
Lost in Space
True Blood

I'm still gobsmacked that no-one can remember two stupid dogs. It was sheer GENIUS.

OK. These are mostly old ones. I don't watch TV much these days.

Fawlty Towers - Probably my all time fave of all faves. John Cleese at his insane best.
Blackadder - Comedy. All seasons. Rowan Atkinson at his best.
Not the Nine O'Clock News - British comedy sketch show. Always watched this one in the 1980's.
The Young Ones - Simply hilarious British comedy
Monty Python's Flying Circus - Classic
Prime Suspect _ British crime drama
Cracker - Crime drama. The British original version with Robbie Coltrane , not the US remake

Some non-english speaking shows

Klovn (Clown) Danish sitcom, 6 seasons, focuses on the life of the main character Frank and builds the comedy around quiet everyday situations, social awkwardness, uncomfortable silences and general faux pas.
Langt fra Las Vegas (Far from Las Vegas) Danish sitcom, revolves around life at a newly started TV morning show
Nikolaj og Julie Danish comedy/drama. Copenhagen thirtysomethings struggle with marriage, baby and work, plus friends of varying maturity
Forbrydelsen I & II (The Killing) Danish crime series, 2 seasons so far. A third season is in production
Anna Pihl - Danish police drama, 3 seasons, follows the work and personal life of Anna Pihl, a policewoman at the Bellahøj police station in Copenhagen

Has Alot of the Shows I like on DVD, but hers some of the ones on and off DVD i like..

Buffy
Angel,
King of Queens,
Quantum Leap
Dresden Files
Transformers
The Big C
Weeds
NO Ordinary Family
Smallville
Robot Chicken
Family Guy
The Amazing Race
Survivor
Big Brother and Big Brother After dark
Hells Kitchen
young Justice
Food Network Challenge (I like to tease myself because I am on a diet)
Storage Wars
Overhaulin'

Spartacus
The Walking Dead
Fringe
Burn Notice
Mythbusters
True Blood
Survivor
Being Human
Warehouse 13
Eureka

Firefly
Battlestar Galactic
Rome
Deadwood
The X-Files
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: DS9
Stargate

Guilty Pleasure: Glee - Season 1..season2 has been hit or miss for me.

Many great shows has been mentioned, BUT...

Two of the best shows ever has not :(

The Wire and Sopranos!

Other shows i like are:

Californication
Deadwood
White Collar
Rome
HIMYM
The Big Bang Theory
How to make it in America
The League
Prison Break season1
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
Weeds
Top Gear
Bones
Simpsons
Entourage first seasons
Firefly
My Name is Earl
Royal Pains
2½ Men
The Walking Dead

And then i've probably forgotten half :p

Frankie said:
Enon said:

Call me a bit bias, but THIS THIS THIS THIS! Awesome show.[/quote]

YES! YES! YES! Everyone should watch this from Epi 1 - finish. Six Feet Under is my all time favorite series! :clap:

:EDIT: I managed to rape the quotes. Enjoy!

.Six Feet Under *HUGE Alan Ball fan*
.True Blood *mmmm Alan Ball*
.Dexter
.Arrested Developement
.Weeds
.Lost
.The Office
.Dead Like Me
.House
.Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! * been on stage with them twice... I'm pretty nuts for them :D *
.The Mighty Boosh
.Always Sunny in Philadelphia
.The L Word
.I love Lucy!
.The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
.Mystery Science Theater 3000 *some of my best memories as a kid involve this show*
.Bewitched
.Happy Days
.Taxi
.Rocko's Modern Life
.Perfect Hair Forever
.Invader Zim
.Super Jail
.South Park
.Doug
.Looney Tunes
.Animaniacs
.Rugrats *before 1999 when Dill entered & ruined everything*