AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Allison Road

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dubbed a spiritual successor to P.T. (Silent Hills) and it looks REALLY fuckin' fun.

You will take on the role of the unnamed protagonist who wakes up one day without any recollection of prior events.

Over the course of five nights, it is your objective to uncover the whereabouts of your family, unravel the mysteries of the house, and face off against [dark entities] that are nested deep within the house, while the clock is relentlessly ticking towards 3:00am.

What would you do if you could feel something stalking you in the dark in the safety of your own home?

If you couldn’t tell what’s real and what’s not?

It has been green lit on Steam.

Reactions: Gen
This looks like a game I will buy and be too scared to play :giggle: Actually it reminds me a bit of playing Gone Home and like, I knew it wasn't a scary game, but the atmosphere was so creepy that I was just waiting for a jumpscare.

But this looks wicked, thank you for posting the gameplay! I want it!

Reactions: SatanJonez
Oh, I wanted to add this video isn't really meant to do anything except show off the gameplay & graphic. Any really scary stuff happens in the last 2 or 3 minutes. :smuggrin:

I watched a couple minutes then saw this post and skipped to the end and totally scared myself :haha: SO CREEPY!

Reactions: SatanJonez
Status
Not open for further replies.