AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I going to be banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2020
Hello!

Today I accidentally accepted a private show from 6:30 to 6:31. I still have no idea how I managed to click accept. I sat there wondering why the room got so quiet and wasn't tipping then realized I was in a private. I closed it immediately, apologized to everyone, and let them know I would contact support to get them refunded. I emailed support and attached an excel spreadsheet of the names, time, and total tokens which ended up being 395 tokens. I feel awful and I still dont understand how I messed up and accepted it. I'm a worrier and can't stop worrying if I will be banned for this?

@punker barbie I believe I also sent you an email at your chaturbate email address about this before i came to ACF.

My username is MissAmerica_

Thanks!

It was a private show with people spying on the show as well. Just the usernames and tokens to hopefully expedite the refund process

To be fair, those spying on you in the first minute (in my opinion) don't "deserve" their tokens back. Most pvt shows in the first minute are just going to be a little "hiya" and getting down to what you want etc so that was their fault for spying instantly. But no you definitely should not get banned. Especially if you apologized to them (the person who took you pvt). The fact you canceled as well, even if you had a minimum minutes set, means they didn't get charged the full amount, they only got charged the 1 minute.

Upvote 0
Thanks everyone! I'm an extreme worrier lol. Heard back from support and they took care of it. I made it a bigger deal that it needed to be by worrying haha.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.