AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Am I The Overreacting?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I probably would've moved on to a different model a long time ago.
Yummy, sometimes us dudes have a hard time doing that. When we really like someone, and have invested time with them, it is easier said than done. It is hard to separate common sense from emotions sometimes and it becomes easyier to deal with the drama more than just moving on. Just sayin'

Yummy, sometimes us dudes have a hard time doing that. When we really like someone, and have invested time with them, it is easier said than done. It is hard to separate common sense from emotions sometimes and it becomes easyier to deal with the drama more than just moving on. Just sayin'

Yes, I'm aware. And btw, I didn't tell Jay he needs to move on. I said that he shouldn't throw away the history he has with this model, if he truly enjoys her, and I think he should go back to using his original account instead of having to continue pretending he's a member that's new to her room. Go back to his original account, and if Jealous Mod Dude doesn't like it, too bad...he needs to get over himself.

And this is on Chaturbate, right? Are they going to be okay with you having two different member accounts? I see so many threads on here about people's accounts getting banned, so just be careful with that.
That seems to be ok with CB, you don't even need to provide an email address to create an account there, although you do if you want to be verified to allow token purchases.
But they don't seem to have any cross-referencing of usernames with email addresses used to verify accounts for payment purposes....... whereas others do. You get that 'sorry, that email address already in use' response.

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yes, I'm aware. And btw, I didn't tell Jay he needs to move on. I said that he shouldn't throw away the history he has with this model, if he truly enjoys her, and I think he should go back to using his original account instead of having to continue pretending he's a member that's new to her room. Go back to his original account, and if Jealous Mod Dude doesn't like it, too bad...he needs to get over himself.
^This.
IMHO, you have 3 choices.
Firstly - say nothing about the alternate account, go back in with your usual username, know this mod is going to be a dick.........and just totally ignore him. Focus on restoring your relationship with the model, and do not let him get under your skin. Without knowing your personality, that may be impossible for you to do though.

Secondly - go back in there with the new username, contact the model and explain the reason for trialling use of it (and apologise for getting carried away with the subterfuge and not revealing it on the previous visit). Get the model to look at the mod's behaviour with that new account tipping, and then rejoin the room as your former id and she will no doubt see the change.
If she then understands, and doesn't act to pull him into line, then you're never going to be comfortable in the room under any username, for she is letting him dictate the mood over her own preference.
There is a chance she will get upset about the use of the new account, but clearly the dynamic isn't comfortable, so it's time to fix things or accept it's better to move on.

Thirdly - just stay away altogether, although it sounds as though you are already emotionally involved, so be aware of how this could be impacting on your decision-making.

And this is on Chaturbate, right? Are they going to be okay with you having two different member accounts? I see so many threads on here about people's accounts getting banned, so just be careful with that.

You can have lots. They don't seem to care about user accounts. Happy that you may buy more tokens through those too I guess.

Unless maybe you're doing something like loading a bunch of them up in a room to try to affect placement or doing something else otherwise against the TOS. They don't like that.

Reactions: rockin_rod
That made me think... Can models have more than one verified account?

Trying to help someone go independent. That would be helpful to get set up and tested ahead of time. In this case it wouldn't actually be two accounts by the same "owner" since the studio has the first. But it would be the same model. Assuming that's not an issue?

That made me think... Can models have more than one verified account?

Trying to help someone go independent. That would be helpful to get set up and tested ahead of time. In this case it wouldn't actually be two accounts by the same "owner" since the studio has the first. But it would be the same model. Assuming that's not an issue?
Occasionally when browsing the thumbnails of online broadcasters, I've seen the same model under 2 different (but similar) room names; usually the 'online' duration is the same, but the viewer count is often different. Never checked though if that's due to using studio accounts, or if they are independent broadcaster accounts.

Occasionally when browsing the thumbnails of online broadcasters, I've seen the same model under 2 different (but similar) room names; usually the 'online' duration is the same, but the viewer count is often different. Never checked though if that's due to using studio accounts, or if they are independent broadcaster accounts.

You can stream from multiple accounts but they have to be different camera angles to avoid it being a video. Models usually try cheat and mirror the camera on one which is obviously not the same.

You can stream from multiple accounts but they have to be different camera angles to avoid it being a video. Models usually try cheat and mirror the camera on one which is obviously not the same.
These were definitely the same camera feed, and not mirrored either. Hard to go and seek out an example though, especially when the thumbnails refresh every so often; it's really just a coincidence when you see two identical thumbnails on the same preview page.

Yes, I've seen that a lot. So I guess the answer is yes. These wouldn't be used at the same time so that wouldn't be a problem.

Just and update: I only visited her with the alternative account once and regretted it. But I did tip her about 1000 tokens. So my karma might be okay.

She messaged me yesterday to see if I was okay and we chatted for a while.

She messaged again today asking me to visit soon. And said she was doing a 12 hour shift. So I visited today and we chatted and I tipped and her mod was not around.

And now she has been messaging me all afternoon about random stuff.

I guess I will see where it goes. I do not plan on spying ever again. I took yummy's advice and took it too far. Sorry @yummybrownfox ❤️

Reactions: CheeseMoon
Just and update: I only visited her with the alternative account once and regretted it. But I did tip her about 1000 tokens. So my karma might be okay.

She messaged again today asking me to visit soon. And said she was doing a 12 hour shift. So I visited today and we chatted and I tipped and her mod was not around.

I guess I will see where it goes. I do not plan on spying ever again. I took yummy's advice and took it too far. Sorry @yummybrownfox ❤️
Did you tell her why you've been absent (i.e. Mad Mod)?
I think this is the perfect opportunity to explain how nice it was to return and be able to interact as normal (before), without MM being there, and why.

Did you tell her why you've been absent (i.e. Mad Mod)?
I think this is the perfect opportunity to explain how nice it was to return and be able to interact as normal (before), without MM being there, and why.
Yes. I told her everything. But I still hadn't made up my mind about whether I was gonna return or just maintain an offline relationship. So I was kind of staying away.

Yeah, my advice was just to watch her in guest mode to see how Mod dude acted with other men. Lol. Not for you to make a second account, pretending to be someone else. I'm not taking the blame for all that extra stuff you did. Haha. 😂

Of course, this is none of my business. But I have to reply that to me, ^this really shouldn't be considered as an option.
What is there to maintain, beyond the interactions with the online persona? And what would be the intended motivation for maintaining it?
In a few instances, this being one of them, I have developed some sort of offline relationship with models. They are real people. A few of them text me regularly if not daily. We talk about normal stuff. Considering many relationships now only exist through social media, this doesn't feel too different. (And they never ask me for money.)

They are real people. A few of them text me regularly if not daily. We talk about normal stuff.
There is an online persona, and a real persona. Likely to be very different.
Regular small talk by text/dm is to be expected and designed to keep you interested, and therefore to return sooner or later to the online persona.
Just recommend take a fresh look at why you want an offline relationship, keep an open mind about what your motivation really is here.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.