AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazing video by a Russian indi band

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um, seriously, that's not even really funny that you warn about "boobs" but not that there's a guy with a bag over his head getting shot in the head in the first few seconds.

I don't know why this culture thinks anything barely sexual needs a warning but violence does not. I'm not one for trigger warnings or anything, but I think this calls for SOME kind of warning considering nothing in the description makes anyone think they are getting anything but a really cool new music video to listen to. Even that took me a bit by surprise and disturbed me a little and that really doesn't ever happen.

I get what they are getting at and I don't have anything against it, but a warning please. :woops:

Thanked because I saw this video on reddit this morning and thought it was pretty cool, making it must have been CRAZY! Nice use of a GoPro!

I absolutely agree though that it is pretty violent and that first part is especially disturbing.

Red7227 said:
Sevrin said:
Red7227 said:
Ignore the boobs, there are only there for a couple seconds, the rest is "pacific rim" quality sci fi epic-ness

Ignore the boobs? WTF? How about a warning about extreme violence?

You have a problem with imaginary violence? Really?

Meant to hit "quote", not thanks. Um, that sort of thing is kind of like the reason a lot of places don't allow you to sell videos of simulated rape if all the limbs are tied up, because it could be real. Without knowing anything about this video, it could look to some people like someone is actually being killed considering there are stuff like that on the internet. A friend of mine so kindly just showed me a video with that exact content the other day without any warning, and it was real.

Yeah, I don't particularly like violence or gore. Especially movies or things that rely on it as a shock factor because the content is lacking. It has it's place in certain things, but if you are going to warn for boobs, why do you feel the sudden violence within the first few seconds is perfectly fine? It disturbs me when people think that natural human sexuality needs to be warned, but depictions of violence and death are perfectly socially accepted for anyone to watch and need no warning.

It wouldn't be so bad if there was a warning, or if it showed the scene unfolding before hand a little bit so that it looked more fictional, but whatever. I'm not for censorship of course, but proper ratings/descriptions is always nice.

BlueViolet said:
It disturbs me when people think that natural human sexuality needs to be warned, but depictions of violence and death are perfectly socially accepted for anyone to watch and need no warning.

It disturbs me that you have not worked out the "warning" about boobs was that there weren't any. The "warning" was so you would not expect it to be a typical US video with nothing but boobs and asses making up for the complete lack of musical talent. As for the violence, its a music video, I did not expect anyone to believe it was real, so apologies for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.