AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amazon Wishlists

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HaileyJade said:
I dont have a PO Box, but I have my friends address on my wishlist instead of mine. Hehe. I also just have my last initial instead of my full name. The only party of the address that is visible is City and State.

If you're worried about people getting the address (bc it is possible), just set up a PO Box. When guys order from 3rd party vendors on Amazon, Its VERY easy to get the delivery address.

GreatDane said:
Another thing to consider is to have a friend that you trust be the recipient of said item and have it forwarded to you from their location. Just have to have someone that you trust and knows that you may be receiving some packages from time to time. But their is a privacy setting that does not give out your address like was said before and it does show what city and state tho.

Girls, don't EVER list a friends address in place of your own. That just puts them at risk rather than you. There was a girl who on her who's stalker tracked her address (or so he believed) and found her boyfriends house and her boyfriend started receiving threats and things got worse from there. Get a PO Box that's far away from you or don't accept gifts, but, DO NOT list a friends address.

Status
Not open for further replies.