AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ambah's back...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lulz... made an adjustment.

Thank you for helping me make my comeback so awesome!! You guys rule.

Attachments

• decamber1.jpg
    decamber1.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 684
Go Amber! Kick some serious top 20 ass you sexy lady!

Apparently the ranking decided to get stuck on this one now, so she'll be there for a bit, even if she's not actually #2

Last night was a blast. I'd LOVE to have another awesome night tonight. Both for the laughs and to try and get back in top 20. :mrgreen: I will be on within the hour I think, and probably off by 9:30pst. Oh and no hello kitty bandaids tonight. :dance:

AmberCutie said:
Last night was a blast. I'd LOVE to have another awesome night tonight. Both for the laughs and to try and get back in top 20. :mrgreen: I will be on within the hour I think, and probably off by 9:30pst. Oh and no hello kitty bandaids tonight. :dance:

Goodbye Hello Kitty bandaids.

Jason314 said:
AmberCutie said:

Goodbye Hello Kitty bandaids.

I see wut u did ther.

Status
Not open for further replies.