AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Amiibo collections!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlotteDusk

Inactive Cam Model
May 24, 2017
Sydney, Aus
www.streamate.com
Twitter Username
@CharlotteDusk
MFC Username
CharlotteDusk
Streamate Username
CharlotteDusk
Anyone else here collect amiibos?
I have a semi-decent collection, though i haven't been able to buy any recently. I've been collecting for a year or so now :)

18944410_1210825339043976_1271607486_n.jpg

( sorry for the absolutely horrible quality pic )

My bf collects amiibos and just about everything else We spend hours at stores when we go out and he NEVER makes a list of the ones he already so he stand there and debates about getting new ones because he doesn't remember if he has them.

My bf collects amiibos and just about everything else We spend hours at stores when we go out and he NEVER makes a list of the ones he already so he stand there and debates about getting new ones because he doesn't remember if he has them.
THIS IS ME AND MY BOYFRIEND!
we collect together and we always forget what we own xD

Reactions: AshleyNicole_
Those are so cute! Are you able to just buy them at a store? (I'm totally lost on the amiibo craze. One day I updated ACNL and suddenly, bam! Amiibo.)
You can get them at most game stores and even at places like kmart & big w (i'm going to assume you're not Australian, they're kinda like targets and walmarts)
they're great cause you can also scan them into games that are compatible with them for a whole array of reasons like extra content or playable characters and stuff :)
since this pic i've gotten a few more haha, i should take a good amiibo collection pic sometime xD

*shows up to troll for new ACNL friends*

Also I don't have any figures but I have some of the acnl amiibo cards.
I have like two collectors books fulllll of those cards haha! i haven't signed onto ACNL in ages or my happy home designer cause i've been so busy but i love the games to death, used to play animal crossing on the gamecube and then on the wii hehe, ahhh good times :')

Status
Not open for further replies.