AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

An interesting intro / expectations before a private - what to think?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 3, 2023
I recently encountered something on a site that I had not experienced previously: The brief backstory is that I was looking around Stripchat and saw a model in my "recommended for you" list and decided to stop by. Chatted a little, sent some tips. After a while, conversation went to idea of a private. All good. We were talking a little about the private in a basic way. Then, in her next message, she sent me an attached photo of a typed document. She asked that I please read it. It was fairly lengthy. So I'm thinking, "Okay, this is new..." I clicked on it so I could enlarge and read it.

The gist of it was that she had typed out a letter for members who ask her to do private shows, and it said that she has some very big expenses lately, related to school and health, and really needs a specific and substantial amount of money soon. The letter goes on to say that she must ask for a period of chatting in the private before she will do any kind of show, including undressing.

So, I told her that I read what she sent, and then she elaborated in the next message that she is asking for "at least 30 minutes of talking before I am willing to undress." And she adds that a longer private chat time would "of course be very appreciated." At this point, the issue was that I don't really know her; how do I know we're going to "click" and that I'll want to chat for another 30+ minutes ahead of anything else? But from a practical standpoint, I didn't have that much time and wasn't planning on spending an hour to an hour and a half.

I politely told her that I honestly did not have that much time, but I did "favorite" her and I would like to return. We had a little more conversation, I sent another tip (maybe the letter made me feel guilty). She was pleasant - none of this was done aggressively and when I decided not to stay and do the private, she didn't react negatively.

Overall, I wasn't sure what to think about it. It didn't bother me, but if I had entered a private (especially if there was a minimum), and then she sent that "letter," I would have been annoyed. I'm curious what people think of this. Never encountered a model sending me a typed up explanation of her life situation ahead of a private! (Or being cynical: Is this just a variation of, "my grandmother has cancer" or similar tactics?)

Reactions: NotYou
yea never experienced this, and it's also against the rules to do things like this I believe unless it's done through the epic goal.. maybe why it's in a picture? or maybe I misunderstand the rule

View attachment 99658
It always struck me as a ridiculous rule. Why shouldn't a model say they want / need to raise funds for Uni tuition or the utilities bill?

And "beseeching"????? Really? I know the word but no-one uses it. (well no-one who is not pretentious or Shakespeare ;) ) It's like a bad translation from another language into English.

I recently encountered something on a site that I had not experienced previously: The brief backstory is that I was looking around Stripchat and saw a model in my "recommended for you" list and decided to stop by. Chatted a little, sent some tips. After a while, conversation went to idea of a private. All good. We were talking a little about the private in a basic way. Then, in her next message, she sent me an attached photo of a typed document. She asked that I please read it. It was fairly lengthy. So I'm thinking, "Okay, this is new..." I clicked on it so I could enlarge and read it.

The gist of it was that she had typed out a letter for members who ask her to do private shows, and it said that she has some very big expenses lately, related to school and health, and really needs a specific and substantial amount of money soon. The letter goes on to say that she must ask for a period of chatting in the private before she will do any kind of show, including undressing.

So, I told her that I read what she sent, and then she elaborated in the next message that she is asking for "at least 30 minutes of talking before I am willing to undress." And she adds that a longer private chat time would "of course be very appreciated." At this point, the issue was that I don't really know her; how do I know we're going to "click" and that I'll want to chat for another 30+ minutes ahead of anything else? But from a practical standpoint, I didn't have that much time and wasn't planning on spending an hour to an hour and a half.

I politely told her that I honestly did not have that much time, but I did "favorite" her and I would like to return. We had a little more conversation, I sent another tip (maybe the letter made me feel guilty). She was pleasant - none of this was done aggressively and when I decided not to stay and do the private, she didn't react negatively.

Overall, I wasn't sure what to think about it. It didn't bother me, but if I had entered a private (especially if there was a minimum), and then she sent that "letter," I would have been annoyed. I'm curious what people think of this. Never encountered a model sending me a typed up explanation of her life situation ahead of a private! (Or being cynical: Is this just a variation of, "my grandmother has cancer" or similar tactics?)
I've never had it happen. She at least showed you before the private started. Although I think only a fool or the most brazen of people would introduce such conditions *after* the start of a private show.

It always struck me as a ridiculous rule. Why shouldn't a model say they want / need to raise funds for Uni tuition or the utilities bill?

And "beseeching"????? Really? I know the word but no-one uses it. (well no-one who is not pretentious or Shakespeare ;) ) It's like a bad translation from another language into English.
Yeah, the fact that they used the term "beseeching." lol "My dear knight, I beseech you to help me pay this month's rent."

A model I've known for years told me that she was fined for this a ways back. I don't remember which site it was, but she said a member reported her about it - claimed he was offended that she had been complaining about some medical bills. She said she was just venting, but the site fined her. (They called it "begging" - I think this might have been on LiveJasmin. I'm not a member there, not sure if they have that rule).

Reactions: Ozzie_
I've never had it happen. She at least showed you before the private started. Although I think only a fool or the most brazen of people would introduce such conditions *after* the start of a private show.
She was doing it so confidently... Maybe she doesn't know there's a rule? I didn't feel any motivation to report it.

She was doing it so confidently...
Well No reason why she should not be confident really. :) She was open about what she wants, not trying to trick anyone.

Maybe she doesn't know there's a rule?
Probably not. It is is a bizarre prohibition.

I didn't feel any motivation to report it.
I would hope not. As she did it during pre-show negotiations, I see it as a fair discussion (if a bit "odd") and not report-worthy at all.
(And I consider SC's rule against it as stupid)

Well No reason why she should not be confident really. :) She was open about what she wants, not trying to trick anyone.

Probably not. It is is a bizarre prohibition.

I would hope not. As she did it during pre-show negotiations, I see it as a fair discussion (if a bit "odd") and not report-worthy at all.
(And I consider SC's rule against it as stupid)

I'm with Ozzie on this. I can't tell if this rule is A) forbidding models to ask members as a whole to help with expenses ("I have to pay my BGE bill, so any tips would be greatly appreciated, guys!" Like would that wording be acceptable, or would it still be considered against the rules). Or is the rule B) forbidding models to specifically put an individual member on the spot ("HeadyRaven, I have to pay BGE by ____. Can you help me out?" And yeah, in that example I'd imagine that'd be super uncomfortable and awkward for you to be put on the spot like that.....).

As for her requirements for private...it's good that you're finding that out now instead of while you're already in the private (That'd be messed up to not get a heads up beforehand). So now you know that if those aren't private show terms that you will agree to, it's better for you to stick to tipping her in the public chat instead.

Reactions: Ozzie_
As several more people have said, it's a ODD rule, which is also why I remembered it was in there somewhere, because it struck me as something dumb..

I have no clue where the lines of this rule is ! and if I had to guess, I would say some things might be translated from russian? if not then I have no clue why some things sometimes show up with hints of russian and the "ru" mark :p