AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Angrymale rants about dumb shit...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr O.P. needs a lil' of this I think...

EDuxd.gif

:whistle:

Reactions: camstory
AngryMale said:
I received this tweet from a MFC model today and got angry while working my 10 hour shift just to live paycheck to paycheck this month.

"so many guys think us models have it so easy, but they don't realize that we're often treated like the scum of the world. Sucks."

Oh let's start the pity party!

This model is in the top 100 every month so she makes at least $5,000 every month. She also lives outside the USA so she can conveniently forget to report her income to the government.

All her tips are given for raffles or "love" since she's so above doing any kind of public/group/private show.

This is a great example of how MFC models are becoming spoiled prima donnas that complain about life even though she can afford a boob job and a brand new house for sitting and talking on cam 20 hours a week.

You know who doesn't have it easy and are treated like the scum of the world? Millions of people that have the dignity not to be a cam model.

Then again, what should I expect from someone who dresses up like a princess?

*I HAVE NOT READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD YET*

You know what? The model you're referring to is a friend of mine, and I remember reading that conversation earlier.

What she posted on Twitter is true, and she is allowed to vent if she feels like it. If her tweet bothered you that much, then just unfollow her and continue on with your piece-of-shit job. Your response to her tweet was totally uncalled for, as well as the other shit you've tweeted people. You have a habit of telling people to GO KILL YOURSELF, don't you?

Maybe go find yourself a better job (or a second job, if you're living paycheck to paycheck) instead of coming to this camming forum to bitch about an awesome model (who happens to be a member of this forum too).

It's funny how some of the guys who stay parked in front of MFC all damn day/night like to talk so much shit about cam girls. :roll: You mad you can't get one to meet you/fuck in person?

I hope you're getting plenty of sleep. You have to be at McDonald's at 6:00 AM.....
1310566609761.jpg

Nordling said:
SpexyAshleigh said:
And another couple of clarifications- I paid for my boob job working a fully booked summer shooting wedding photography. Thats the business I've owned and ran since 2005. If you had read my tweets, you would have seen me mention twice that I am a business owner outside of webcamming. And I didn't just buy a new house. I moved into a home that I RENT. As if MFC could buy me a house, LOL. I can barely pay my bills asshole.

Again....MORON.
What I think was cool, is that virtually every member and model who posted on this thread, without knowing the story or who you were, except from the troll's point of view, saw THROUGH him and I'm guessing figured out the real story using only his missinformation. Thank you for telling the REST of the story. :)

to be honest I'm feeling grateful that you guys have all come to my defense, even without knowing the situation or that I was involved (unless you're one of the ones who saw this shit go down on twitter yesterday) This guy was a supreme douche and I wasn't expecting to see him take his hate over here...but thank you for bringing the love!!! :-D

Whoa, he was the one who said "go kill yourself"? :eek:

VINEGAR DOUCHE!!!! Somebody call the DOUCHE BRIGADE this guy needs to be taken to the stocks! It is NEVER ok to say foul garbage like that. What kind of sick, messed up world do you live in, you jack sucking fuckwad? Somebody needs a time out and a dick shaped pacifier.

Evvie said:
It's okay Jessi, I don't do drugs either :(

Me neither. In fact I never have.

The OP must be on something to have thought it was cool putting that ugly-ass photo up on his Twitter profile. :lol:

Twitter: @sicktanick

Interesting that this idiot found this forum (where Ash happens to be a member) and joined just to make this bitchy thread.

Reactions: Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Evvie said:
It's okay Jessi, I don't do drugs either :(

Me neither. In fact I never have.

The OP must be on something to have thought it was cool putting that ugly-ass photo up on his Twitter profile. :lol:

Twitter: @sicktanick

Interesting that this idiot found this forum (where Ash happens to be a member) and joined just to make this bitchy thread.
Wow! Looking at a handful of random tweets from him, I'd say he's a classic troll. Someone with nothing to do, other than masturbate on his grandmother's basement couch, than spew hate on the internet.

Reactions: 1 person
I think you all ran the angry moron off. Ah, hell don't want to do that, he'll post again as he starts to make his comeback with a nuh-uh. Pftt

Hey :hello2: Tiny, CamStory@ACF/SirWanksaBit@MFC
Mynameisbob84 & TinyViking82 both on ACF - Coolest Forum ever!
(hey guys I want to be cool too plz... wait up waitup)

The_Brown_Fox said:

You mean you've never overheard a relative stranger say something you disagreed with and then followed them to work so you can voice your disgust in front of their workmates and clients? 'Cos... I haven't :?

Miss_Lollipop said:
have you seen this guys facebook?

Yessss and it's comedy gold.
Has a career in "horror rap"...tries to talk shit on camgirls. :lol:
Produces "music" about murder, mutilation, and weird shit to do with your genitals...tries to preach about dignity.
Wow.

NoelleBright said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
have you seen this guys facebook?

Yessss and it's comedy gold.
Has a career in "horror rap"...tries to talk shit on camgirls. :lol:
Produces "music" about murder, mutilation, and weird shit to do with your genitals...tries to preach about dignity.
Wow.

lol I know right. He was tweeting me and telling me that I was a nobody and that my being a camgirl didn't contribute anything to the world.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Whenever I see a jerk on Twitter giving one of my cam girl buddies a hard time, I get curious about all the other shit they've tweeted people...lol. This guy talks like someone who's trying way too hard to be a gangsta...lol. He's calling people "broski" and "brah" ("Hey brah"). :roll: Fake-ass Eminem (probably doesn't have half the talent Eminem has).....

Hey, we should call him 'Enema'! :lol:

Reactions: Rose and Nordling
The_Brown_Fox said:
Whenever I see a jerk on Twitter giving one of my cam girl buddies a hard time, I get curious about all the other shit they've tweeted people...lol. This guy talks like someone who's trying way too hard to be a gangsta...lol. He's calling people "broski" and "brah" ("Hey brah"). :roll: Fake-ass Eminem (probably doesn't have half the talent Eminem has).....

Hey, we should call him 'Enema'! :lol:
lol His "studio" consists of a curtained off space in his grandma's basement, a 70's era cassette recorder and a microphone he stole from Radio Shack. :)

I don't understand his logic. According to his facebook page it's acceptable, in this world, to wear and distribute shirts saying you got raped and/or molested.... :?

blackxrose said:
I don't understand his logic. According to his facebook page it's acceptable, in this world, to wear and distribute shirts saying you got raped and/or molested.... :?

I saw that tee on his online store. It said it was a "long awaited restock" which implies there are people who own that tee shirt. What in the absolute fuck would ever, ever, ever possess a person (an actual person!) to buy a tee shirt that proudly proclaims its owner was raped by an angry misogynist wanksta? And there's women on his store wilfully supplying positive reviews for his wares! The world has gone mad, yo. MAD, I tell thee :?

Reactions: Rose
glennwinona.jpg

Here he is, chilling with Winona Ryder after his successful cameo on Beetlejuice, Before Dead Badger Records or whatever took off :lol:

Reactions: GoddessAiren
Status
Not open for further replies.