AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AudriTwo

Cam Model
Jul 25, 2014
Twitter Username
@audritwo
Streamate Username
audritwo
I have been obsessed with this app game the past couple days. I loved animal crossing when I was kid.

Well if anyone wants to add friends so we can give kudos to one another, add me

My ID: 48077038869

ALSO if you linked to an existing nintendo id when you started playing this game I worry it might give any info you have attached publically to it if you use the same id on your wii/switch/3ds

I'm not sure but just be kinda cautious in case you used your real first name as your wii/wiiu/switch/ds nickname.

My id number is the same one I give out for my 3ds to my irl friends.

I actually don't care for this version at all despite being a huge fan of most of the AC series. I have New Leaf on my DS that I still play all the time, but I got bored of Pocket Camp after 3 days.
The characters are way more "flat" I guess? I feel like I'm stuck in an endless tutorial because they're always regurgitating information about the game.
Also really disappointed in the lack of variety/timing of bugs and fish. Half the fun of AC was completing the museum and making sure to check back at different times to catch the bugs and fish that only appeared at certain times or seasonally.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I actually don't care for this version at all despite being a huge fan of most of the AC series. I have New Leaf on my DS that I still play all the time, but I got bored of Pocket Camp after 3 days.
The characters are way more "flat" I guess? I feel like I'm stuck in an endless tutorial because they're always regurgitating information about the game.
Also really disappointed in the lack of variety/timing of bugs and fish. Half the fun of AC was completing the museum and making sure to check back at different times to catch the bugs and fish that only appeared at certain times or seasonally.

I think this is meant to just be a watered down mini version of the game and my hope is that they are using it to hype the release of a new game? I have no reason to believe this other than my own hope for a new version haha.

I have an account but I don't really want to share it in the public area (no offense members). If any models want my id I'd be glad to share it!

Reactions: AudriTwo
I have been obsessed with this app game the past couple days. I loved animal crossing when I was kid.

Well if anyone wants to add friends so we can give kudos to one another, add me

My ID: 48077038869

I'm happy to add anyone in this thread! Mine is: 07043689356 :panda:

requested you both! :h:

I love animal crossing! I can't wait for Nintendo to release a full fledged game because I think Pocket Camp introduced a lot of people to the joy of Animal Crossing
Friend ID is 9836 9430 501!!! :D

I have yet to really figure this game out, I’ve never even played the original versions before :haha:

I added you guys, my name will be beyond obvious I think :haha: if anyone wants to add me, shoot me a message!
My account was fucking up so I had to restart. I’m going to add everyone back! :)

I’m demon bb
3643 5733 281

I'm so broken hearted because I haven't played any of the AC games and it looks so cute, but Pocket Camp isn't available for iPhone 5 and I can't afford to upgrade my phone just to play an app :heartbreak:

I know I'm late to the party here but is anyone still playing AC? :) I just hit level 50 and I've been meaning to add ACF people... but I've had this thread open in a tab for a month. :haha:

OMG PEOPLE ARE PLAYING THIS ON ACF. MAYBE I SHOULD START AGAIN!

Reactions: Lorelei
Status
Not open for further replies.