AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying ID verification process

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 24, 2024
Hello you all i was model long ago and i wanted to come back at CB again but....
The new verification process is a real pain in the ... no matter what i try i tried different phones i tried with front and back camera too i tried every single vrowser i tried with picture perfect lighting angles and the result was the same....it is redirecting me that the process cannot be completed try again try again and again and again and nothing since two weeks i am trying every single day but without a result.
Isn't it possible to do it in the old way it was pretty simple and reliable.
CB was the best befpre but now i have really doubs in that reading all the things around why models and users are complaining about.

I didn't write to support it's useless!
"Process was not completed We are unable to onboard you remotely, please proceed to the nearest branch."

Upvote 0
I didn't write to support it's useless!
"Process was not completed We are unable to onboard you remotely, please proceed to the nearest branch."
nearest branch of what? It isn't a bank lol

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Got news for ya bud, all the sites require the same process now.

Upvote 0