AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lil_minx said:
LilyMarie said:
"There's a naked woman on the screen and you guys are talking about (enter random non-sexual conversation topic here)?!"

I had this the other week, although due to the fact i was listening the Michael Jackson this guy immediately goes into MJ rage and starts going on about what a paedo ( i fucking hate that word ) he was blah blah, he got another member involved, after 2 warnings from me telling them to stfu they both had the banhammer, dont have that shit in my room.

The worst is when two guys are having a detailed, long (loooooong) conversation about something unrelated and not including the model or the other members. Guys, get a room!

the other day i was doing a strip tease.

The guy who tipped for it (1000tks) then talked about sports and ignored me during the *entire* thing.
THen came back and said he was mad he missed it cos didn't i know he was watching the draft?
My whole room started talking about sports

so i put a hoodie on and read oprah and flipped them all off.

Lil_minx said:
LilyMarie said:
"There's a naked woman on the screen and you guys are talking about (enter random non-sexual conversation topic here)?!"

I had this the other week, although due to the fact i was listening the Michael Jackson this guy immediately goes into MJ rage and starts going on about what a paedo ( i fucking hate that word ) he was blah blah, he got another member involved, after 2 warnings from me telling them to stfu they both had the banhammer, dont have that shit in my room.

You know, I used to be annoyed by guys saying, "WOW there's a naked girl here why are you guys talking about [subject]?!" because I like to keep a fun, upbeat vibe in my room.

But lately I get a lot (A LOT) of off-topic conversation when I'm actively TRYING to do sexy stuff. Like the other night during a cumshow everyone in my room was talking about fucking horses and shit like that. Completely a turn off for me (obviously) and it was mostly regulars doing the conversation, so while they were having a good time it was very off-putting for people who came in just to see the show and possibly tip. I even have a regular member who has almost every single one of my other regulars on his "ignore" list because of stuff like that. I ended up having to minimize the whole chatroom so I couldn't see the conversation anymore because besides being gross it just generally hurt my feelings and kind of made me not want to do sexy shows anymore. :(

LilyEvans said:
Like the other night during a cumshow everyone in my room was talking about fucking horses and shit like that.

That's just disrespectful. How are you supposed to concentrate on masturbating when you are thinking about a horse getting fucked? Oh, wait. Nevermind.

yossarian said:
Lil_minx said:
LilyMarie said:

The worst is when two guys are having a detailed, long (loooooong) conversation about something unrelated and not including the model or the other members. Guys, get a room!
Just to clear this up since apparently there has been some confusion:
In my post, I meant it annoys me when members say the thing I put in quotation marks, I don't agree with them. ;)
Of course I'm not fond of people who behave in the way that yossarian and LilyEvans described, but I hate it when guys think just because there's nudity on the screen now, nudity is all that can be talked about from now on.
Find a balance, yo.

...And don't talk about fucking horses. Not in a positive or a negative way. There's a camgirl trying to work. What is wrong with you. :?

Telling me they can't tip because they just spent a bunch of tokens on another cam girl. I'm not an overly jealous person, and I realize not everyone can tip every day, and I'm totally fine with that. But it makes me feel shitty to hear that they can't tip because they just spent a lot of money on another girl, I'd rather not know.

I feel like making "shhh" a rule during cum shows was the best decision I made when I switched over to public shows. I'm a chatter McChatterson and my room before and after is always very active with chatter but every one of my friends knows and respects the "shhh" rule. It also saves me from having to pick and chose what level of chatter is appropriate, because none is.
Just maybe an idea to throw out there for ladies who struggle with keeping the focus from ruining your show.

P.S LilyE. I would have hunted down every single one of those members and removed their kidneys through their assholes. I hope they fucking apologized!

JoleneBrody said:
I feel like making "shhh" a rule during cum shows was the best decision I made when I switched over to public shows. I'm a chatter McChatterson and my room before and after is always very active with chatter but every one of my friends knows and respects the "shhh" rule. It also saves me from having to pick and chose what level of chatter is appropriate, because none is.
Just maybe an idea to throw out there for ladies who struggle with keeping the focus from ruining your show.

P.S LilyE. I would have hunted down every single one of those members and removed their kidneys through their assholes. I hope they fucking apologized!

I feel like having A 'SHHH' signal would be awesome in my room but its such a signature move i'd have to come up with something that was more... lollipop and less jolene :p

Lil_minx said:
Contantly pm'ing asking why they've been banned, are they too stupid to realise once they are banned i cant see the messages? I always press ignore as well once i ban so thats prob why, but ugh its annoying, went through my chat logs last night and found several putting on a sob story saying they'd dont nothing wrong,.....

Related to this, the guy who starts PMing and MFC mailing everyone in the model's room, begging them to ask the model to unban him. :woops:

KristinaReapsMe said:
I have this one basic who constantly PMs premium members, asking them to ask me to unmute basics.

:lol:

Yeah sure, kid. Just because you asked me.

I hope you ban him. I apologize if I already posted this (it is a long thread.) But the sheer chutzpah of premium and especially basic, PMing me to ask me to tip for a song requests, or my personal pet peeve "show feet bb", never ceases to amaze me.. Now 95% of the time I say no, and they are polite about it. But every once in a while they'll argue that I should tip for their requests. I wonder if they ever go into a restaurant, notice one guys is spending lavishly, and ask "Sir would you buy me dinner, steak and lobster would incredible." :shock:

Miss_Lollipop said:
JoleneBrody said:

I feel like having A 'SHHH' signal would be awesome in my room but its such a signature move i'd have to come up with something that was more... lollipop and less jolene :p
Oh! Maybe a zippit? Across the mouth? Or maybe like a little emote or copy paste that just says something along the lines of keeping it yellow you can quick copy/pasta?

Anytime I have a new group of members participating in a countdown I try to always give a quick little pre-show rundown of the rules so noones confused, that helps.

HiGirlsRHot said:
KristinaReapsMe said:
I have this one basic who constantly PMs premium members, asking them to ask me to unmute basics.

:lol:

Yeah sure, kid. Just because you asked me.

I hope you ban him. I apologize if I already posted this (it is a long thread.) But the sheer chutzpah of premium and especially basic, PMing me to ask me to tip for a song requests, or my personal pet peeve "show feet bb", never ceases to amaze me.. Now 95% of the time I say no, and they are polite about it. But every once in a while they'll argue that I should tip for their requests. I wonder if they ever go into a restaurant, notice one guys is spending lavishly, and ask "Sir would you buy me dinner, steak and lobster would incredible." :shock:

I think he got the hint because he never came back. Sorry!

JoleneBrody said:
Miss_Lollipop said:
JoleneBrody said:

Oh! Maybe a zippit? Across the mouth? Or maybe like a little emote or copy paste that just says something along the lines of keeping it yellow you can quick copy/pasta?

Anytime I have a new group of members participating in a countdown I try to always give a quick little pre-show rundown of the rules so noones confused, that helps.

I think an emote is the way to go - clear communication :) Thanks jolene!

HiGirlsRHot said:
But the sheer chutzpah of premium and especially basic, PMing me to ask me to tip for a song requests, or my personal pet peeve "show feet bb", never ceases to amaze me..

Is this common?

Nobody's ever mentioned anything like this to me, and maybe it's not the sort of thing people want to bring up with the model, but I'd really want to know if someone in my room is hassling other members.

Alexandra Cole said:
HiGirlsRHot said:
But the sheer chutzpah of premium and especially basic, PMing me to ask me to tip for a song requests, or my personal pet peeve "show feet bb", never ceases to amaze me..

Is this common?

Nobody's ever mentioned anything like this to me, and maybe it's not the sort of thing people want to bring up with the model, but I'd really want to know if someone in my room is hassling other members.
For me it's not really common, but it does happen. I'd say i've gotten requests from other members to tip for something maybe 7 or 8 times a year. I have my PM's open to anyone and it's never been from anyone i've recognized as a regular in any room.

Alexandra Cole said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Is this common?

Back before I made my PMs friends-only I used to get this sort of thing on a pretty regular basis. Maybe once in every 3-4 hours of time spent on MFC. I think anyone who tips well is likely to be on the receiving end of this sort of thing. But I switched my PMs to friends-only at least 18 months ago so I guess I don't really know how common it is today.

JerryBoBerry said:
Alexandra Cole said:
HiGirlsRHot said:

Is this common?

For me it's not really common, but it does happen. I'd say i've gotten requests from other members to tip for something maybe 7 or 8 times a year. I have my PM's open to anyone and it's never been from anyone i've recognized as a regular in any room.

Not too common, about the same as Jerry. The 2 or 3 times guys argued with me when I said no I did notify the model and she banned them.

Sort-of-selfishly and sort-of-not-at-all-selfishly, and in the spirit of this thread, it annoys me when members don't have their PMs to friends-only, mostly because I've been dragged into stupid drama more times than I can count by a regular who has their PMs open, and got in some fight with someone else in my room. Then they expect me to take sides and it's just the dumbest most annoying thing ever.

I really don't see what good can come from having your PMs open. Maybe someone could enlighten me?

VeronicaChaos said:
Sort-of-selfishly and sort-of-not-at-all-selfishly, and in the spirit of this thread, it annoys me when members don't have their PMs to friends-only, mostly because I've been dragged into stupid drama more times than I can count by a regular who has their PMs open, and got in some fight with someone else in my room. Then they expect me to take sides and it's just the dumbest most annoying thing ever.

I really don't see what good can come from having your PMs open. Maybe someone could enlighten me?
I've just never had the need to. I don't get overwhelmed with them. And i've even told off people and don't get PM's. Plus I don't really add every regular in rooms i visit to my friends list. I don't need to track all of them. So this let's people I know ask an occasional question in PM yet lets me keep my friends list down to those I regularly chat with.

You're coming at it from the models point of view (understandable :lol: ) if you had PM's open you'd be getting a lot of them from random people you may not want to talk to. But on the members side of things I just don't get that many like that to warrant it. Others obviously have gotten more to the point of aggravation. But I haven't reached that stage yet.

JerryBoBerry said:
VeronicaChaos said:

I've just never had the need to. I don't get overwhelmed with them. And i've even told off people and don't get PM's. Plus I don't really add every regular in rooms i visit to my friends list. I don't need to track all of them. So this let's people I know ask an occasional question in PM yet lets me keep my friends list down to those I regularly chat with.

You're coming at it from the models point of view (understandable :lol: ) if you had PM's open you'd be getting a lot of them from random people you may not want to talk to. But on the members side of things I just don't get that many like that to warrant it. Others obviously have gotten more to the point of aggravation. But I haven't reached that stage yet.
+1
I have meet some pretty interesting members of MFC, about 1/2 because I've PM them first about 1/2 cause they have PMed. The annoyance level I talked about is much less than the benefits of interesting conversation I have by keeping PMs open. I never added member to my friends list until after I've PMed them a couple of times. Sometimes the conversation is just a one off that we are sure the model or the rest of the room really wouldn't care much about e.g. WWII fighter planes.

Also in busy room, where I am a regular, it is sometimes hard to get a models attention. So things like how a control show works or how much to tip for song requests aren't specified. When the models is busy I'd much rather the member PM the question than either continually spam that chat room or just get pissed and leave the room and model misses out on tip, because nobody answer their question about what XYZ video is like.

JerryBoBerry said:
VeronicaChaos said:

It was suggested to me to set mine to friends only after I got another model advertisement, but I'm in the same boat as you, Jerry. I only get PMs every now and again. I don't have ANY regulars on my friends list, because I never saw the point in it. So, leaving the PMs open always the peeps I know to PM me if they really need something. Other than that and the occasional advertisement, I don't get any.

Reactions: VeronicaChaos
DuoShi said:
JerryBoBerry said:
VeronicaChaos said:

It was suggested to me to set mine to friends only after I got another model advertisement, but I'm in the same boat as you, Jerry. I only get PMs every now and again. I don't have ANY regulars on my friends list, because I never saw the point in it. So, leaving the PMs open always the peeps I know to PM me if they really need something. Other than that and the occasional advertisement, I don't get any.

I do get the occasional advertisement from a model too but I'm a little off center in that regards too. When I get a PM from a random model I'll usually PM back and try to strike up a conversation. If they are JUST trying to lure me there to do a private or something they get bored with someone actually talking to them quick. I don't get repeat PM's from them after that. :lol: But a couple have been interested in chatting so I've actually gone and visited them if they are willing to talk in PM as well like that.

* Talk about other girl's shows during my show.

Just don't. It's rude as shit.

Also, don't PM me to tell me you're not tipping me as much because you're entering another models raffle.

I don't get jealous ever, and I want my regulars to tip other girls. Especially[\b] when they knew that model before me. But if I'm having a slow night, just don't do that. Actually, don't do it ever. Tip other models, but don't talk to other models about it if it's unnecessary.

VeronicaChaos said:

A model that's not on your friends list can send you the content you just bought, for example.

Reactions: JimsX
I have one member who CONSTANTLY wants personal attention through my room, and through snapchat. He has gets mad when i don't give him enough attention, or when I don't return snaps after opening his. SUPER ANNOYING. I've been going through my tip records to see how he even got my snap chat, because I can't seem to find ANY tips from him at all... He's always promising to tip, but this past weekend someone "stole" his wallet from the gym. I mean hey, it could've happened, but i'm so close to banning/blocking this guy. About to my final straw.

Also, there's a guy who's just recently started coming in who keeps telling me he "needs a gf", sorry fella, but i'm not going to be your "gf".

End rant.

xoxoHunter said:
I have one member who CONSTANTLY wants personal attention through my room, and through snapchat. He has gets mad when i don't give him enough attention, or when I don't return snaps after opening his. SUPER ANNOYING. I've been going through my tip records to see how he even got my snap chat, because I can't seem to find ANY tips from him at all... He's always promising to tip, but this past weekend someone "stole" his wallet from the gym. I mean hey, it could've happened, but i'm so close to banning/blocking this guy. About to my final straw.

Also, there's a guy who's just recently started coming in who keeps telling me he "needs a gf", sorry fella, but i'm not going to be your "gf".

End rant.

I make sure to let guys know that getting my snapchat is just so they can get photos ad videos of me daily, not for every day conversation. They can buy my textingnumber if they want that. I'll snap back to members, but make it clear that "snapbacks" are not to be expected.

Reactions: WickedTouch
I don't have snapchat and I don't know how it works, but don't your snapchat customers send you a lot of snap too?
I'd annoy the shit out of you with pictures from my city and food if I had one :mrgreen:

Violet October said:
* Talk about other girl's shows during my show.

Just don't. It's rude as shit.

Also, don't PM me to tell me you're not tipping me as much because you're entering another models raffle.

I don't get jealous ever, and I want my regulars to tip other girls. Especially when they knew that model before me. But if I'm having a slow night, just don't do that. Actually, don't do it ever. Tip other models, but don't talk to other models about it if it's unnecessary.

Oh my god THIIIIIIIS. If you're not going to be able to tip for awhile because your favorite model is having a video sale/your house is in foreclosure/you got a haircut from John Edwards' stylist, that's cool. I don't expect every member to be able to tip me all the time, that's just unrealistic. I won't think you hate me if your tips taper off for a little while. I know a lot of guys tell models why they can't tip because it's hard to watch a model struggle for tokens and be unable to help, but it's just frustrating for us to hear excuses, however valid they are (and ESPECIALLY if you're telling us it's because you're spending them on another model. Just....shhhhhh. Zipit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.