AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JoleneBrody said:
JerryBoBerry said:
StrayObject said:
YelloMit said:
When I'm tipping a yellow wall and some assface breaks it before I finish it with something like "so sexy bb mmm".

So you are a member who sends 50 tips of 1 token each instead of 1 tip of 50 tokens?
Nothing wrong with that.
oh gawd... yes there is! Unless that particular model likes them
I know some models do love them, but few things annoy me more than some dude popping up in the middle of a conversation and telling everyone to shut up so he can post his 1 token tips.

Edit: Not saying YelloMit (or anyone else) is necessarily an ass for doing it - there's a time and a place.

I HATE them in the general sense. Not just because of the wall itself, but the ripple effect it has on the room is really hard to come back from without an intuitive member who knows how to change the ripple and get it back on target.

JimsX said:
DuoShi said:
SaffronBurke said:
Guys who go on about how you're so sexy and they're wanking to you in public chat... On SM, I might add. I'm laying on my belly surfing the web, is that really THAT arousing?

As one of those guys that's easily aroused, you'd be surprised the simple things that a beautiful woman does that turns you on. I don't think that you should mention it ever single time, but people do legitimately dig it.

I love watching a woman do ordinary things when she thinks I am not watching. It's very cute.

And this sounded WAY less creepy before I typed it out. :lol:

I kind of like that guys sometimes enjoy he little things we women wonder why are so sexy.

StrayObject said:
YelloMit said:
When I'm tipping a yellow wall and some assface breaks it before I finish it with something like "so sexy bb mmm".

So you are a member who sends 50 tips of 1 token each instead of 1 tip of 50 tokens?
No, I tip at least 10 tokens if I'm doing a yellow wall. And the latest model I did it to absolutely loved it.

JerryBoBerry said:
StrayObject said:
YelloMit said:

Nothing wrong with that.

Yes there is... "Hey look! Look at all the attention I'm getting!!"

Hands down, I'd prefer 5 tips of 10 tokens (or even better, 1 tip of 50!) over 50 tips of 1. And when you tip more than 1 token to do a yellow wall you can often get something for them too! Example, in my room, a wall of 22s will get my booty pretty pink! A wall of ones will just get you a bunch of "Thank you, member!! Awww!! Thank you!!!" which probably starts sounding insincere after the 5th one in a row.

Yellow walls aren't rude, but doing a yellow wall to make a girl kiss your butt for 2 minutes for 100 tokens is. And it either motivates the same behavior in others or makes other tippers uncomfortable.

schlmoe said:
Godiva420 said:
No offence, but isn't this basically the wtf thread?
Could be, but I'll bite. Hope this doesn't ruffle any feathers ;)

1. Members begging for tips, spamming her content, etc. I have no problem with the model saying things like: "tip if you like me"; "tips keep the show going"; "we have {insert time limit} to make countdown"; "hey, I have content for sale". Dudes, it's just not YOUR job. And while you're at it, stop acting all ragey when you think tipping is slow. If you think tipping is slow, throw out a few 10-20 token tips, but leave out the public tip note admonishing the room for their cheapness. :twocents-02cents:

2. Low amount (1-5 tokens) yellow walls by 1 dude. Kinda attention-whorish, IMO. OK. You tipped 20 tokens, great job! But stop acting like you cured cancer. If it's a 10-20-50+ wall, I'll be right there to cheer you on.

3. Unfortunate dude breaks a yellow wall, regs pounce on him like he killed the last surviving unicorn. 1st off, with the intermittent MFC lag that every experienced member knows about, the unfortunate dude may have typed his comment before the tipping. Secondly, maybe he's new and doesn't know the room etiquette. I find it highly unlikely that any broken wall comes from a member saying to himself "I'm going to break this wall, GOODY GOODY". Either way, stop acting like he stole money from the model. This leads to the next...

4. Regs jumping all over new members for not knowing every obscure reference to all of the room's inside jokes. Come on, have you forgotten the 1st day at school, or the 1st day of a new job? This is the best example of why MFC should not have members as room mods. **Full Disclosure** I am a smart-ass and I spend a lot of time poking fun at other members. However, I usually keep it to making fun of silly or obnoxious names, and things like the "open bobs" crowd. I would feel TERRIBLE if I found out I chased a real or potential tipper (that means any premium) from a model's room, because it's not my job to (potentially) interfere with her income.

5. The huge & irrelevant emotes (width of screen, 5+ lines of text high), like "Rated & Admired", and the various "Yellow Wall" alerts. I do not ever recall seeing a tipper posting a yellow wall alert emote.

6. Model "innocently" shows body part, member goes nuts! During a dance or striptease, model turns around. I'm not talking about extreme close up with cheeks spread :D , but the "I bet you like anal" comments faucet gets turned on. She shows boobs (no hand-bra! :mrgreen: ), multiple variations of "got milk" show up. Model is wearing stockings, the "show feet" or "got heels" start. Now, if these comments were in a tip note, it would be a different story :whistle:

Well, this is just off the top of my head. Give me a few minutes and I can get a more comprehensive list :mrgreen:

I've yet to have any yellow wall or any of those things happen to me although some are mildly annoying none would really bother me too much. What bothers me the most are the 8 or so regulars I have who sit in my room for the entire 2hours and don't tip or even say hello or anything. Along those lines, people who'll complain that the room is slow…but then be silent and tip-less after that complaint.

Reactions: WickedTouch
Bah! ok I have to respond to this in full especially after tonight. Tonight was yet another night of barely making beans and I really really saw all my pet peeves come out of the woodwork

-on my old account I'd have PMs on for premiums and I'd get BOMBARDED with all those "I love you" and "hey I want to fuck you sideways" messages without tips or anything. Nowadays I only PM with friends listers or 75tk for like temporary PMing in that day.
-I hate when guys will try to go around paying 75tokens by mfc mailing me. Like I wish I could turn mfc mail off tbh. The only time I found it acceptable was when one guy mailed to warn me that my amazon list link showed my name and city/state. I knew this already but ok, that I'll accept…it's all the guys who go around PMing me to ask if I Skype or if I like x thing. Son you can PM me for that or click on my profile where I have in giant glitter font my Skype conditions.
-asking if I Skype in public chat when I have a huge FAQ on my profile about Skype. It's huge and very legible, there are no excuses here. Also if you can't afford the 75tk to pm me and ask if I'm ok with your fetish or whatever then I know you can't afford my rate for Skype. sorry, not sorry.
-I have small boobs, and while it's not the right thing to be insecure about on this site I always seem to have someone come in and tell me I look like I'm 12, am fugly, am too flat to be attractive, etc. I ban them but jesus? that's the first thing you say in a room?
-not tipping
-sitting in my room consistently and constantly without saying hello or tipping. I have quite a few like this and they KILL the room
-trying to prey on my new girl status to get freebies. I'm not technically new (last account had a bunch of technical errors happen and mfc decided to just let me create a new account….which is sad, but it was so dysfunctional there was no other choice) but even when I was it was like excuse you but this is my job and it's not fair for everyone else to tip me 50 for a flash and you to sit here and expect it for free.
-guys who say they don't like public chat. If it's something you don't want to say in public then tip to PM me, if you don't then too bad.
-the ones who bully other members for not tipping, while they themselves aren't tipping
-I used to not have a minimum for privates because I never had any issues, but then I got a few who would be like 'ok take all your clothes off' and then would immediately log off….so they were essentially freeloading. I now have a higher minimum but I still hate this.

I honestly don't mind people telling me about their day if it's in public or private messaging. As long as they're nice or if they tip for my therapy session or whatever, but it's better than what I usually get: which is dead silence while I basically carry on a conversation with myself. :snooty:

I'm jumping on the bandwagon for the yellow wall hate because:
  • In normal chat: I can't hear what the model is saying because of that ridiculous bell sound
  • During a show: let me hear the moaning sounds goddamnit!
  • it kills any convo that was going on in the chat

@lolaloliepop: I hope they won't ever kill the MFC mail, it's super useful for business inquiries.

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
eclipse76 said:
I'm jumping on the bandwagon for the yellow wall hate because:
  • In normal chat: I can't hear what the model is saying because of that ridiculous bell sound
  • During a show: let me hear the moaning sounds goddamnit!
  • it kills any convo that was going on in the chat

@lolaloliepop: I hope they won't ever kill the MFC mail, it's super useful for business inquiries.

As a member, I kinda like a yellow wall during a show (of 5+ token tips and hopefully from multiple members) because it shows appreciation for the show without the gross dick emotes and comments that annoying dudes tend to resort to.

I totally understand getting annoyed by the tip sound drowning out the model, but, in my mind, that's a sign that she needs to adjust the volume on her computer. Loud enough to hear but not loud enough to drown out the model's voice/moans is ideal. :thumbleft:

I can understand some members and models hating yellow walls. It is a lot better in more popular model rooms like KICKAZ or someone similar, usually because several members chip in and usually her room is pretty upbeat and fun to be in.

Yellow walls.....
Sorry that I have to put my mind on that too, but... on the one hand you complaining about not getting tipped and on the other hand you complaining because you are tipped. If a member starts tipping anything you should be happy instead. And even if it is a small amount you should be happy. Sometimes a tipping wall motivates a lot others too and they start tipping also. And if you don´t like the 1 token tippers, on mfc you can avoid this and put a minimum amount as a tip. So what.. let them members have fun in your rooms and tip how or what they like. Every token counts.. at least that what I always heard the last 4 years in you rooms..... And btw.. What is more fun than the sound of a neverending token rain...

UniCornX said:
Yellow walls.....
Sorry that I have to put my mind on that too, but... on the one hand you complaining about not getting tipped and on the other hand you complaining because you are tipped. If a member starts tipping anything you should be happy instead. And even if it is a small amount you should be happy. Sometimes a tipping wall motivates a lot others too and they start tipping also. And if you don´t like the 1 token tippers, on mfc you can avoid this and put a minimum amount as a tip. So what.. let them members have fun in your rooms and tip how or what they like. Every token counts.. at least that what I always heard the last 4 years in you rooms..... And btw.. What is more fun than the sound of a neverending token rain...

I agree for the most part, but the reason why I would rather have a single 100 tip rather than 100 ones is because the former will get a flash and the latter won't. It helps keep the room a little more lively and fun if people are tipping for flashes and whatnot. You could say, "well why doesn't 100 tokens given separately count for a flash? It's the same amount!" It would be really hard to run a room if I let everyone do that. Keeping flashes to single tips of 100 is sweet and simple.

Also, I've noticed that when low token (between 1 and 5) yellow walls happen a lot during a shift, I end up making a lot less that night. Other members see "hey she's getting a lot of tips!" and they feel less obligated to tip themselves. Nonetheless I am always appreciative of tips regardless of the form, but that's my insight on the matter.

So the yellow wall, well time and a place for everything i seen one the other day it was at the end of the show timed perfect given it was only 2 tokens each but gave the opportunity for most in the room to tip without looking like they were cheap but i went for 2 or 3 min the model seemed happy with it. But the room probably lots of regulars, I agree with what someone said in a earlier post the wall of 100's looks alot more impressive.

LuthienBlythe said:
UniCornX said:
Yellow walls.....

I agree for the most part, but the reason why I would rather have a single 100 tip rather than 100 ones is because the former will get a flash and the latter won't. It helps keep the room a little more lively and fun if people are tipping for flashes and whatnot. You could say, "well why doesn't 100 tokens given separately count for a flash? It's the same amount!" It would be really hard to run a room if I let everyone do that. Keeping flashes to single tips of 100 is sweet and simple.

Also, I've noticed that when low token (between 1 and 5) yellow walls happen a lot during a shift, I end up making a lot less that night. Other members see "hey she's getting a lot of tips!" and they feel less obligated to tip themselves. Nonetheless I am always appreciative of tips regardless of the form, but that's my insight on the matter.
Pretty much this. There have been countless (so countless I don't want to take the time to find 'em all) posts and threads discussing yellow walls. The consensus is normally to the likes of what LB said here. Girls normally appreciate every token that comes in, and are grateful to be tipped at all (of course) but sometimes there can be negative effects from a yellow wall when done at the wrong time, or when it goes on too long, that negates the tokens in the long run.

The very best scenario is that other people join in the yellow wall and a great amount of tokens come in over that period of time, which can create a fun environment and help a countdown.

The mediocre scenario is that yes, the model gets maybe around 50-100 tokens from a wall, which looks to the viewers like she's making BANK at the moment, then get huffy when she doesn't do a show, as actually her countdown hasn't really moved all that much. During the wall, a few chatty members may have felt set-aside as they weren't able to carry on the fun flowing chat they're used to. The excitement of the token wall is short lived, and the room goes back to whatever it was doing beforehand.

The bad scenario is that a good handful of tippers and newcomers get too turned off by it to either say hello and interact, or to (even worse) tip toward the count because they're annoyed at the seemingly attention-seeking ploy of the single yellow wall'er with the 1 token tips. This results in the model actually making less than she possibly could have if the yellow wall'er just dropped a couple tips of 20 or single tip of 50 or whatnot. Chat has come to a standstill** as people are commonly scolded for breaking walls, so the model feels frustrated after a short period of time and logs off with no show.

So yes, models love and appreciate the tokens, but sometimes the bigger picture and overall business sense makes us evaluate and discuss better options. We've found that a lot of times, tippers who are interested in the overall happiness of the room comply and are happy to help in the way that is most convenient for us as models. Others, maybe not so much. But it's likely a thought-out, calculated risk the model takes if she mentions "hey, soandsomember, thank you for the yellow wall, but let's kick it down a notch".

**This is one of my strongest reasons for disliking them, as I really enjoy a flowing chat in my room, and the constant interruption of chat can make things really awkward. Gotta have the good vibey mojo to put on a good show, you know?!

To me, there are two types of yellow walls: there's the good kind, which, in my opinion, should be a show of affection on the part of the members for the model. Ideally several people are in on this, and the tips, while not necessarily huge individually, are at least enough so they add up to a good amount. That makes the wall itself kind of a room activity, and if it lasts a good while, you get to see the model all cute and flustered. As often as not, those pretty much just flow out of the vibe of the room, so it doesn't even feel like an interruption -- it's more like a round of applause. Occasionally some of the regs will get together and plan one. In one room about a month ago, one of the long-standing regs organized us into doing a big wall for the model's birthday (some of us otherwise would have just made one nice tip, but instead we broke them up). It was a lot of fun.

Then there's the kind, where one guy spams 1 token 50 times, which kills the chat and scrolls anything anyone just said off the screen. That gets on my nerves, and I think it's not really helpful to the model for the reasons others have said here. This seems to have become more of a thing since the /tip command became available, making it easier to make a lot of tips quickly. Or, maybe someone spams 1's for-freaking-ever, and it adds up to 1 pretty good tip, but everyone else may as well not have been in the room. Again, probably not helpful unless the model is really struggling, and even in that case, it's not going to help attract anyone else to come in, since they essentially *can't* chat. On the other hand, if someone wants to scroll 100's for a few minutes, I think most of us would be willing to watch that, especially for a favorite model.

I want to specify at least for my self that intention is EVERYTHING. I'm not against 1 Tok tips at all! If a member only has 1 Tok to give me, I'm honored. What I am very openly in my room against is one member creating a negative environment and hurting my overall bottom line. I'm not ashamed to say it on cam so I'm happy to try and help others understand the reasoning.
I have a wonderful room that almost always has a great flow of 10 Tok tips. This is just a single example but most of the time a 1 Tok wall happens I already had a semi steady wall-ish flow of 10+ tips. Guess what happens? 90% of the people who were already tipping tens, start tipping ones especially if they are new to my room and don't already know about my stance on them.

That is not helpful. That hurts me. I will not allow someone's need for special attention to ruin my room and overall enjoyment, because in the end MY happiness is what it all comes down to. If I'm not having fun and reaching goals, neither will anyone else. If a member thinks doing 1 Tok walls is more important than me reaching goals in a timely manner ( I have studied the effects of the 1 Tok walls that I let go heavily for my room in particular ) then they are not someone I personally want around.

The top of my shit list for the last 24 hours is a guy who took me private on Cams.com. He took me private with only enough credits left for just over two minutes - but I've had members do this before, and buy more credits as the private progressed, so, whatever, I start getting naked. I've been camming in street clothes the past few days, so I have on jeans and a shirt. My style for getting naked is what I would call "quick tease" - rub my boobs, take off my shirt, rub my boobs/torso, slowly unhook my bra and slide the straps down my shoulders, play with my boobs and nipples, turn around, shake my butt while undoing my jeans, bend over and give the cam a great view as I remove my pant legs and adjust my socks, and smack/jiggle my butt a time or two before taking off my underwear. Sounds like a lot, but it only takes 1.5-2 minutes. As soon as I'm naked, the guy asked me to play with myself, so I grab a dildo and a vibrator from my standing-by options, sit back in my desk chair.... And the guy runs out of credits just as my vibe touches my clit.

You would have saved both of us a good deal of trouble if you had just gone to Pornhub, sir.

this one has been bugging me for a long time.

members that ask what size the models boobs are, because:
1. most models have that on their profile.
2. i don't get why the number matters, you can see them, you know if you like them just looking at them

I'm sure you people are smarter than ma and have explanations, but i just don't get it.

I think sometimes people can't think of anything fun or interesting to say but still want to say something to be part of the room. I can see how that's annoying though.

I try to answer most pms but when you are just the middle of a cum show and someone is pming you every two seconds and asking why you are ignoring them, it gets kinda irritating.

I'm so sorry, can you not see that I'm a bit busy fucking myself right now. Kinda hard to type.... :woops:

When dudes pop in and out of your free chat, leaving within seconds after entering, then repeat several times. I hear the "ding" that someone came into my chat, smile into the camera, say "hi", and, in the time span that most people respond, they just leave, then pop right back in. I've had a dude do this enough to fill my chat screen a time or two. I understand leaving and reloading if you can't get my stream to load, OK, cool, whatever. But just popping in and out for ages is obnoxious and I now ban after the third time.

Johndoe91 said:
this one has been bugging me for a long time.

members that ask what size the models boobs are, because:
1. most models have that on their profile.
2. i don't get why the number matters, you can see them, you know if you like them just looking at them

I'm sure you people are smarter than ma and have explanations, but i just don't get it.

In a similar vein, members who constantly ask the models if their boobs are real, when it is obvious that said members absolutely cannot tell the difference between naturals and implants. :woops:

"I'm stroking bb"

1. I really didnt need to know that and the 300 other dudes in here didn't either
2. Stroking is the most awkward verb ever to describe male masturbation

when I see the word "stroke" I think of a specific action, with the back of the fingers

fJ9B939.jpg

all today and this is literally all my traffic. So along with making literally 11 tokens for the entire month (jfc) these hit a little harder than usual (all my friends list-peeps and normal traffic don't seem to come online at all anymore…and literally nothing's changed)…
1) "you're really awkward and I don't know why anyone would like you"
2) "I like you as a friend but not as a model" said by someone who literally comes in my room every session and just sits there silently. Normally no harm no foul, but this is his first time saying anything and it was this.
3) "you're awkward and clearly just do this for the money" said by same person as #1 before I banned him. There was literally no context for either of these (main room responding to some PMs….which I usually try to do in a way that isn't just dead-eyed silent and boring)
4) a shit ton of just begging and demanding

/___\ I just don't get it
normally this stuff doesn't get me down but I think in combination with the sudden lack of success this month for no apparent reason, combined with all of this nonsense it's just bringing me down…and I'm thinking I should maybe try another site other than mfc if this lack of tipping keeps up.

Status
Not open for further replies.