AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Annoying things members do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
After you've cammed long enough, there are no "weird" fetishes anymore. There's only "Sure, I'd love to do that for you in private" and "sorry, I don't offer that, but I'm sure there are plenty of models who do".

hahahah so true! I once had a guy who liked to stick a pencil in his dick. Yea, that was an exclusive non premium type of show ahahah!

Those who think of private messages as a way to seductively whisper into the person's ear. No the reason for pm/dm/xyzm is to message important stuff that shouldn't be in public. Do not use it to keep saying how beautiful the model is, or random emojis, or ermagherd I love youuuuuuuuz. I'm not even on cam yet. I said something random on twitter. A guy responded to it, and asked if he could dm me. The context of the tweet wasn't sexual, so I'm thinking the dm had to do with it. Nuuuupe! I follow him, go get some coffee, while he types up whatever, and come back to SEVERAL "u r butiful" messages. I say to him "I don't understand why you needed to message me this many times in dm about nothing important. His response is that DMing makes it more personal. No dude. DMing means I can only see your messages, blocking out anyone who might be sending me an important DM. Plus I get an annoying blue dot every time you send me another, so if I put away the DM's you sent to go work on videos/pictures/Skype/emails/whatever, I still have a blue dot of irritation glaring at me.

More of the same old story, but I am going to rant a little bit. Perving in a room as guest with a super sweet heart model (doing a little recon ;)). Room is slow and not once did the model show any frustration and was always bubbly. One of her regulars was single-handedly killing the countdown. I felt the urge to help this hero out a little bit and logged on and tipped Anon to get the count down to 1 token. The other regular knew what was up and we waited to see if anyone would actually tip that 1 token. One annoying guy then proceeds to complain about how there is only 1 token left. Model and room don't say anything. Not knowing the room, I resist to urge to tell the guy to feel free to tip that one token. Maybe about another 5-10 minutes of some hard contemplation, the annoying guy must have came to terms with parting with the 1 token and actually tipped 1 token. Model then asks the room what they would like to see for the next countdown and now annoying guy can't shut up about what he wants. Annoying guy also keeps typing in ALL CAPS. Annoying guy also says he likes to surprise models by pretending he has no tokens and then tip bomb the model, but unfortunately annoying guy is truly out of tokens today. Super sweetheart model actually tells annoying guy not to worry and that it's ok.

Normally I don't get riled up and I don't really know why I am right now, but I kinda want to punch annoying guy in the face right now.

More of the same old story, but I am going to rant a little bit. Perving in a room as guest with a super sweet heart model (doing a little recon ;)). Room is slow and not once did the model show any frustration and was always bubbly. One of her regulars was single-handedly killing the countdown. I felt the urge to help this hero out a little bit and logged on and tipped Anon to get the count down to 1 token. The other regular knew what was up and we waited to see if anyone would actually tip that 1 token. One annoying guy then proceeds to complain about how there is only 1 token left. Model and room don't say anything. Not knowing the room, I resist to urge to tell the guy to feel free to tip that one token. Maybe about another 5-10 minutes of some hard contemplation, the annoying guy must have came to terms with parting with the 1 token and actually tipped 1 token. Model then asks the room what they would like to see for the next countdown and now annoying guy can't shut up about what he wants. Annoying guy also keeps typing in ALL CAPS. Annoying guy also says he likes to surprise models by pretending he has no tokens and then tip bomb the model, but unfortunately annoying guy is truly out of tokens today. Super sweetheart model actually tells annoying guy not to worry and that it's ok.

Normally I don't get riled up and I don't really know why I am right now, but I kinda want to punch annoying guy in the face right now.

Screenshot - 11_22_2015 , 1_57_55 PM.png

It's your friend. Use your friend often. Your friend will help keep you sane. ;)

View attachment 58947

It's your friend. Use your friend often. Your friend will help keep you sane. ;)

For the people that use the ignore option a lot does it ever make it hard to follow whats going on in a room? I've never used it becuase I'll always expect something to happen and the model or other people will start saying things and I'll have no idea whats happening with random messages being filtered out if I started adding loads of people onto it

For the people that use the ignore option a lot does it ever make it hard to follow whats going on in a room? I've never used it becuase I'll always expect something to happen and the model or other people will start saying things and I'll have no idea whats happening with random messages being filtered out if I started adding loads of people onto it

Some times. But if they are worthy enough to be on my ignore list I usually figure I'm happier and less stress filled not knowing.

"I love bbws"

Obviously, since you're in my room. What do you want, a cookie?

I tend to miss out on a lot of "mmmmmmmmmm bb, wanna see my huge cock" posts. I can live with that.

I hate the ones who act like they are taking care of you. 'all you need is my arm around" or when I haven't received any tips "Aww bby they really not giving today" Erm you've never tipped me.....

I hate the ones who act like they are taking care of you. 'all you need is my arm around" or when I haven't received any tips "Aww bby they really not giving today" Erm you've never tipped me.....
I had a member exactly like that. He never begged for freebies, but he loved reminding me of how empty my room was.
Didn't help that he loved playing white knight against any other member that would just say something as simple as "you look sexy today".
I wanted to ask him if he ever thought it was his fault the room was so empty tbh.

Gotta vent about something.

I've been spending a lot of time on Twitter and Instagram lately. It's a great way to connect with fans. Give them the personal touch. But OMG I can not stand the guys who send me a message and want me to send all of my content and/or free nudes just for the privilege to see their beautiful dick. No dude, I do NOT want to swap pictures with you.

I asked a simple question (semi-rhetorical) on Twitter. Got blown up with people "mansplaining" it to me. (For those of you who don't know, mansplain=when a man explains something to someone else (usually a woman) in a very condescending or arrogant way.)

fridge.png

The funny part about it? None of the mansplainers actually answered the question as to why there's a fucking D in front of the G in "fridge."

@I_Am_Iris

1) On the internet the more you imply that you're asking a rhetorical question, the more people are likely to try to answer...it's a law or something.

2) In his defense, you didn't say "in front of the 'g'" in the tweet.

3) I'm surprised as hell that nobody turned that into a dirty joke involving "the D"

Edit: Typed too soon, before you updated. Oh internet you never let me down!

Refusing to tip a girl because of her camscore, whether it's high or low. They don't want to tip top row camgirls because they are "spoiled by the easy money they make" (their words, not mine) and don't appreciate their tips. They don't want to tip low camscore models because there must be something wrong with them if their camscore isn't high. These guys will use any excuse to not tip.

Whenever a model decides to alter her body somehow (get boob implants, get tattoo'd, cut her hair short), members need to stop voicing their disapproval as if they have a say in the decision to alter one's body. I'm talking about the members who are like, "Noooo! Don't do it because i don't like it."

On a tangent to that, it's asshole'ish when members voice their negative opinion on body modifications when no asked for their opinion to begin with. For example: if a model talks about getting implants, some random member will say out of the blue, "I don't like girls with fake tits," ...just to put their opinion out there.

Not long ago I had a guy come in and start by sending nice messages in 10tkn tip notes, but then the messages got irritating when I said I was going to have a cigarette:

"I used to smoke but I quit when I found out they ruin the skin on your hands"
"Don't you know smoking ages you"
"Did you know cigarettes make you look older"
"Your face is a gift, don't ruin it"

Yeah they literally write that on every pack of cigarettes here. I'm well aware. Quitting is very difficult for some people. I'm an adult, it's my life. And I don't care if you think my face is a "gift" (to you, from the sounds of it) - the cigarette is about the only thing keeping me sane enough to not go off on you for telling me what to do with my life

Defs not the biggest problem (or even much of a probelm at all LOL) but when members try to sext me in the tip notes. Like if you're tipping me I'm happy to talk dirty but it makes me feel so awkward when it looks one sided!

Thinking that you're the camgirl police. Dude none of the girls you're harassing care about your opinion.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-23-19-47-31.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-23-19-47-31.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_2015-12-23-19-47-40.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-23-19-47-40.png
    170 KB · Views: 68
I imagine members who bully cam models with how many tokens are showing in their accounts had childhood dreams similar to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.