AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another Does She Like Me Thread...lol.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2020
Hi everyone. First off I won't be getting any back tattoos and I have recently started watching 90 Day Fiancee the woman I am about to write about got me into it actually, lol.

So, little background I am late 30's and recently divorced from a toxic marriage (great start right?). Anyway, I started going on some cam sites and spent more money than I'd like overall (in general not one person particular). Just sending tokens like crazy or getting the occasional private. The past few months (~3/4) I have been talking to a model and I won't say I've fallen for her or her me. But, we have made it clear we are very attracted to each other, the distance issue (she lives in Europe of course), and she's been pretty forthcoming with me. We've talked about a lot of personal information were she'd be on cam then have to get off because it visibly upset her (not paid cam chat either). I'm a cynic by nature, so I try to be empathic and sympathetic, but also aware she might be telling the truth and they're not crocodile tears. I have her real contact information for social media and it goes back to when she was just out of high school (she's 30) with her family members on it, so I'm pretty sure it's not a "work" page. If she starts dating someone she usually asks me to stop messaging her on WhatsApp, which I get someone closer and also tells me it might be less of a scam. We've also acknowledged we could meet and not even like each other in real life. We talk just about everyday. I gave her some advice recently, which was a big change for her and she's thanked me for it a lot. I genuinely care about her as a human and I believe the feeling is mutual. I can be pessimistic by nature and I over analyze EVERYTHING. Plus, I mean I won't lie and I know this is wrong, but my ex-wife lied and did some terrible things that would make me welcome a scammer for money with open arms. I kid, I kid. But, it has made very skeptical of people and their intentions as of late, but I know that's on me and not on her or anybody else for that matter.

I do find her very attractive, but more than that I really enjoy talking to her even more. We have very similar interests, thought process, and I've told her things I never told anybody for fear of being judged. I've never had to pay for her contact info, had some free chats, and never asked me to send her money (she's showed me her account and it's better than mine right now, lol). I do pay for the privates when they occur, but it's nothing outrageous like everyday for hours on end like some of the other stories I've read. The privates usually involve things that other people have to pay for too like controlling a lovesense or something. I'm not wearing rose colored glasses either and realize it could be like that for other people too. I don't mind paying for them so much. If I don't tip or private with her for days or weeks there is no change in her behavior towards me, unless she's on the site working of course (which, I understand) meaning she obviously has to focus on tippers.

I've changed jobs within the past year and I can work remotely from anywhere there is Internet (as long as my boss approves). Before, I got married I always wanted to have the opportunity to go travel and live overseas in different countries. My last few jobs didn't allow that (or it was places you'd not want to visit, unless volunteering or ordered, lol) and my marriage starting falling apart before I got this new job. I've been debating for awhile now to sell my home or rent it out and do just what I have always wanted, but with never a first destination in place just yet. I recently told her about this and her demeanor has changed in a more positive way towards me "will I really come visit", "she wants to see/meet me really bad", "where will I stay", and "how long". It's still several months before I can do that, since I need to take care of some things first and this pandemic going on.

I don't really have anyone to talk to about his, because it's a very unusual and I can already picture what people would say. So, I am coming here I guess to get some other people's perspective.

It sounds like he might have:
Maybe he read that thread, but I don't think he bothered to read any of the threads listed. If he did he wouldn't of bothered us with his totally special case that I'm not reading. Just a hunch.

Orr maybe he needs to reread them again, because we literally have the same answer for everyone.

Wait? You're thinking of selling your house to go to her??? Like seriously?

Ha, no not selling my home for her. I planned on selling or renting my house out way before I even started talking to anybody IRL or on a cam site. I was going to travel around and visit some new countries, since I have that luxury now with my job.

Maybe he read that thread, but I don't think he bothered to read any of the threads listed. If he did he wouldn't of bothered us with his totally special case that I'm not reading. Just a hunch.

Orr maybe he needs to reread them again, because we literally have the same answer for everyone.

No, I did read some of the threads and knew I took a chance of getting flamed or told exactly what has been said so far.

Haha! Came here to post the list of threads that Audri posted!

Seriously, though. Read through them. It might help in your situation!

I have and believe me I am very skeptical of the whole thing, but figured I would ask to get some other people's opinions. I wanted to visit where she lived anyway, so it's not really a big deal to me if I met up with her or not. I'm not invested in this emotionally in the sense like some other postings I have read nor do I have too much invested monetarily other than some privates.

Again, I will not be getting any back tattoos, sending money because her grandfather died 10 times, or got into a major accident and will be evicted if her rent isn't paid.

Reactions: Sky_Smith
Just out of curiosity, has there ever been a "is this a scam" or "does she actually like me or my retirement fund" that hasn't involved a studio model or European model? I can't recall any that have actually been north America based. Maybe one was south American

Oh and sharing personal information whether it's true or she made fake profiles is beyond stupid. I don't even tell my real ID to other models

With so many of these types of threads that are created I am convinced that the guys that ask, already have a gut feeling that something is not adding up.

Fulfill your desires and travel abroad, do the things you've wanted to do, but do them because you've dreamed of doing it, not because all of a sudden you have a reason/person you deemed worth doing it for.

You said you dont have rose tinted glasses on, but I'm sorry this reads as maybe you have put them on from time to time. What are the red flags here? Either you are not telling us or you've been wearing those rose tinted glasses.

One thing I don't see ever discussed in many of these types of threads are the men expressing how they would 100% support the girl's continuation of camming/sexwork if a new relationship is formed. This is one huge red flag.

I have and believe me I am very skeptical of the whole thing, but figured I would ask to get some other people's opinions. I wanted to visit where she lived anyway, so it's not really a big deal to me if I met up with her or not. I'm not invested in this emotionally in the sense like some other postings I have read nor do I have too much invested monetarily other than some privates.

Again, I will not be getting any back tattoos, sending money because her grandfather died 10 times, or got into a major accident and will be evicted if her rent isn't paid.

Out of curiosity, if you didn't spend much money other than a few privates and some tips, how much did you talk to her prior to her giving you her contact info?

With so many of these types of threads that are created I am convinced that the guys that ask, already have a gut feeling that something is not adding up.

Fulfill your desires and travel abroad, do the things you've wanted to do, but do them because you've dreamed of doing it, not because all of a sudden you have a reason/person you deemed worth doing it for.

You said you dont have rose tinted glasses on, but I'm sorry this reads as maybe you have put them on from time to time. What are the red flags here? Either you are not telling us or you've been wearing those rose tinted glasses.

One thing I don't see ever discussed in many of these types of threads are the men expressing how they would 100% support the girl's continuation of camming/sexwork if a new relationship is formed. This is one huge red flag.

That is what I planned on doing pretty much was traveling and if I happen to talk to someone and we meet up then so be it.

You are correct, I don't have rose colored glasses on at this moment, but I have in the past mostly during my marriage. My whole marriage was like one blur where after looking back; I didn't even realize where the line that said "boundary" originally began. I don't want to get too into details, but I was married to a habitual liar who had no issues gas lighting or going through great lengths to cover up lies. Unfortunately, due to that I am skeptical of what I am told sometimes (even the truth), which is something I need to work on separately.

As far as talking to this woman in particular the only red flags I would say are:

1. She is cam model and I met her on a site, so there is always that feeling she just wants my tokens. I don't want to summarize someone based upon what they do for work though and say it's a red flag.
2. I'm not a cam model by any means, but if I do go on cam and other women watch me then she gets jealous. If I send tokens to someone else in front of her then she gets a little frosty. Which, again makes me thinks she only cares about tokens. On a couple occasions she has signed in as a guest, watched what I was doing on cam, who I was talking to, and if I was saying anything similar to what I say to her. This makes me think either she is only concerned about my tokens and I will be more interested in someone other than her or she is trying to see if I talk to other girls on the site the same way.

Other than that she doesn't ask for money, gifts, and we usually communicate outside the website otherwise via FB or WhatsApp. She's been pretty honest with me from what I can tell too, but obviously being online only you can't always verify everything. We've talked about meeting up in the future and it's all online and we might not even like each other in real life.

I don't really have an issue with someone wanting to continue sex work if I was in a relationship with them like camming or being a dancer. In the past I have dated or met up with dancers after meeting them at work originally. Where all humans and desire the same thing I believe.

Out of curiosity, if you didn't spend much money other than a few privates and some tips, how much did you talk to her prior to her giving you her contact info?

I want to say about three weeks after we started talking she gave me her KiK information. After talking there for a little bit she gave me her real phone number, address, and FB information. So, now we talk on those platforms.

Not the OP, nor am I in a situation like these threads. But, I'll answer: If I were to start getting involved with someone who was a cammodel or SW prior to meeting her, I'd be supportive of her so long as she wanted to continue doing it. It's what she does, and my becoming involved with her shouldn't change that. If at some point she decided she was tired of it and wanted to do something else, I'd be supportive of her then as well. If she asked for my thoughts, I'd be open and honest but not in a "You should do..." way.

Where I draw the line is that I refuse to financially support someone who is capable of working. If she's got enough saved up to support herself, and not work that's fine. But, if she's looking for a free ride, not a chance in hell. Been there, done that. Won't do it again. The exception to this though is if someone is medically not capable of working, and is a different situation.

Reactions: LittleLei
Just out of curiosity, has there ever been a "is this a scam" or "does she actually like me or my retirement fund" that hasn't involved a studio model or European model? I can't recall any that have actually been north America based. Maybe one was south American

Oh and sharing personal information whether it's true or she made fake profiles is beyond stupid. I don't even tell my real ID to other models

I agree and think it was very unusual she gave me her real FB page. Like I said it goes back to high school and it's her real name, friends, family, and all that.

I want to say about three weeks after we started talking she gave me her KiK information. After talking there for a little bit she gave me her real phone number, address, and FB information. So, now we talk on those platforms.

In those three weeks, how often did you go visit her? Also, how much did you tip her? Don't say the actual amount, just think of it in your head. Also, how did you act towards her? Be open and honest to yourself. Was it just casual, or was it in kind of a needy/hungry type manner?

Just trying to help you look at it from a perspective you might not be thinking.

I hate to confirm stereotypes but... yeah, no I don't think any have NOT been in areas where studio models are more prevalent.

In those three weeks, how often did you go visit her? Also, how much did you tip her? Don't say the actual amount, just think of it in your head. Also, how did you act towards her? Be open and honest to yourself. Was it just casual, or was it in kind of a needy/hungry type manner?

Just trying to help you look at it from a perspective you might not be thinking.

We would communicate via the website using mail (it's free) at first, since we have significant timezone difference. I'd watch her on public, message her via IM, and vice versa she'd ask me to get on cam/IM me too (free). Probably, private once or twice a week and it wasn't ridiculous amounts of time/tokens it mostly depended how long I wanted it to last I guess. I would say casual and interested in getting to actually know her. I would say in the past three weeks we have probably privated maybe three or four times with very minimum token spending. Like I said she hasn't changed how she talks to me or anything like that in general.

I hate to confirm stereotypes but... yeah, no I don't think any have NOT been in areas where studio models are more prevalent.

Yea, she wasn't a studio model, but she does live in Europe. She recently moved and before she even moved she sent me links to the place she was moving into and her new apartment matches the studio on the website. Saying how beautiful the city is, she's excited to meet me, and how much fun we will have and I will like it.

On a couple occasions she has signed in as a guest, watched what I was doing on cam, who I was talking to, and if I was saying anything similar to what I say to her. This makes me think either she is only concerned about my tokens and I will be more interested in someone other than her or she is trying to see if I talk to other girls on the site the same way.

So, she either wants you only for your money or she is an incredibly jealous, possessive person who literally spies on you. Neither one of those are redeeming qualities in a partner, but let's go ahead and say it's the latter, that she genuinely likes you and is such a jealous person that she has gone out of her way to spy on your interactions with other cam models. This woman is not your girlfriend. If she is acting this way now, how do you think she would act if the two of you somehow miraculously ended up in a serious relationship? Honestly, do you think that sort of behavior would stop or would become increasingly worse over time? If you took out the camgirl part of the equation and this was a woman you met irl doing stuff like that, would you not see that as a big, ole red flag?

If someone I was interested in went out of their way to creep on my interactions with other people and spy on me and invade my personal space like that, I'd run in the other direction, no matter how hot or cool they seem. But, I don't find jealousy or possessive-ness cute at all.

Last edited:
This is confusing?

Sorry, I mean "studio" as in new apartment she was moving into. She never worked in a studio environment, which I wasn't even aware of until I started reading your site. I'm pretty new to the whole cam model thing.

She sent me a link to the apartment she was going to be moving into before she actually moved there. She sent me pictures of the place after moving in.

I'm sorry but I can't fucking read any of this. Because I don't care. If you think she is this potential partner and you need to see her, okay do it. Sell your house, empty your bank accounts, and get a back tattoo.

Go to her. 🙄

I'm sorry but I can't fucking read any of this. Because I don't care. If you think she is this potential partner and you need to see her, okay do it. Sell your house, empty your bank accounts, and get a back tattoo.

If you're not going to read it that is fine and I am not concerned if you care or not. But, don't make general statements if you haven't read what I wrote then. Your picture says you're dyslexic, but you also seem ignorant by making generalizations without reading what I write then.

Last edited:
So, she either wants you only for your money or she is an incredibly jealous, possessive person who literally spies on you. Neither one of those are redeeming qualities in a partner, but let's go ahead and say it's the latter, that she genuinely likes you and is such a jealous person that she has gone out of her way to spy on your interactions with other cam models. This woman is not your girlfriend. If she is acting this way now, how do you think she would act if the two of you somehow miraculously ended up in a serious relationship? Honestly, do you think that sort of behavior would stop or would become increasingly worse over time? If you took out the camgirl part of the equation and this was a woman you met irl doing stuff like that, would you not see that as a big, ole red flag?

If someone I was interested in went out of their way to creep on my interactions with other people and spy on me and invade my personal space like that, I'd run in the other direction, no matter how hot or cool they seem. But, I don't find jealousy or possessive-ness cute at all.

This is something I have taken note of and I do see it as a red flag, since someone asked me to post the red flags, lol. I probably did have some excuse to brush it off like it's online or she might have apprehensions about me as well.

But, you did lay it out bluntly and I appreciate that.

what if she was from a european country that didnt have a prevelance of studio models? what if she was french? would that change the situation for anyone saying this is the classic scam? just playing devils advocate.

what if she was from a european country that didnt have a prevelance of studio models? what if she was french? would that change the situation for anyone saying this is the classic scam? just playing devils advocate.

I don't want to say where she is from, but I don't believe she is from a country known for studios. She recently moved to a "studio" apartment that she showed me for rent on a website prior to moving in. Then she sent pictures to my phone and when she was on cam it matched the apartment that was for rent.

If anyone asks, lol. No, I did not finance her move, help her, or anything else other than say it's nice you should do it.

If you're not going to read it that is fine and I am not concerned if you care or not. But, don't make general statements if you haven't read what I wrote then. Your picture says you're dyslexic, but you also seem ignorant by making generalizations without reading what I write then.
How does a picture of Goldie Hawn in Overboard make it dyslexic?

She's saying that because it really doesn't matter what you write. You have enough suspicion that she's playing you to make a profile and ask professionals what we think. We see enough posts on this whole topic that Amber made a sticky thread combining all the posts on the subject but noooo dudes have to think they are the exception. We don't like the fact that some models are unethical enough to play those games with members but we do try to tell them they're being taken. Even if she is sincere she sounds like a piece of work with her jealous nature. All of this should tell you to walk away. But here you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.