AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another "I got banned" thread just to get in touch with PunkerBarbie :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2021
Hello Shirley and everybody on this forum
Trying to get more info about my ban from @punker barbie

Chaturbate username harmonyrehab
Ticket number 17336682

After opening a ticket with the Support Team of CB I recieved a responce that :

On review of your submitted identification, we have found that the submitted identification on account harmonyrehab does not comply with the Chaturbate Terms. Due to this serious violation of the Chaturbate Terms, your account has been terminated, and you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.
But like I have already mentioned in my next email to the support team, I am sure that I am over 18 years old.
I am eager to prove that with any kind of photos, videos, using that same ID card or any other documents the support team may ask me to send
or even show everything in process of a live skype call or any other possible mean.

I am sure this is just a misunderstanding and I would be happy if this situation will be resolved in the very near future.

Have a great friday night everyone and happy weekends :D

@punker barbie - I wrote to your official email, but got the responce from the main support email.
Just doing my last attempt to get the situation resolved, maybe your personal support and involvment in the case will help resolve the situation which became quite awkward.

Warm thanks in advance Shirley :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.