AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Another month is ending.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I don't even need to tell you how nuts September has been for me. Started off so strong, even saw my name at #1 for just a few hours when the month began. Was feeling ok in the first few weeks... then not so ok in the last couple weeks. Such a roller coaster of emotion (and tokens, lol). It actually is a relief that today brings September to a close.

My biggest wish today is that I can finish the month strong. I have NO idea what October holds for me, especially with my mystery diagnosis still pending. :mrgreen: Who knows if I will even be in the top 20. So to finish my MFC month in the top 15 would really make me *squee*! :dance: That's my goal tonight, so I will be on until midnight if I can handle it. Regardless of the final placement, I will be proud and excited to even be on the list at all, but any and all effort from my friends as well as newcomers to my MFC room is beyond awesome and appreciated.

Thank you to everyone who helped me keep my spirits up this month! I love you all and can't thank you enough for everything that you do. I will see you all in the next couple hours (I hope!) to finish this crazy month!! :eek:bscene-drinkingcheers:

i really admire you alot amber...
you are kind,sweet,hot,sexy... and much much more
to be on cam while you're in pain makes me admire you alot... i couldnt do it...
its awsome you have so much followers and friends who support you.. it makes everything alot less shitty i bet
i just know you have '"IT' your room is such a pleasure to visit and stay in for as long as possible...

thank you for beeing you... and you deserve that spot in the top 20 every month!

xoxo from that silly dutch girl

Status
Not open for further replies.