AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite Model no longer showing.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 28, 2023
At the top of the page i used to see my most watched models and that is no longer showing. i am wondering if this is part of why my audience numbers have dropped recently. In the past few months my number have been pretty consitant and for the last few days my numbers havent even been close. and ive had people reach out to tell me that i disappeared and they cant find my show. Has anyone else had this issue?

It does seem the models shown on my homepage have been "re-ordered" recently. Now to see my favorites, I need to click on the left hand menu and choose "my favorites" and models that used to show on my homepage are in random order on my favorites page now. It seems they have changed how they are ordered on the page.

Reactions: ladylena1
Upvote 0
It does seem the models shown on my homepage have been "re-ordered" recently. Now to see my favorites, I need to click on the left hand menu and choose "my favorites" and models that used to show on my homepage are in random order on my favorites page now. It seems they have changed how they are ordered on the page.
I wonder why they changed it

Upvote 0
You're showing up at the top of the list for me right now as I type this, both as a favorite and when you're not. They're definitely moving things around - I noticed maybe a week or so back they were pushing New models very heavily, but that seems to have been reverted.

Reactions: ladylena1
Upvote 0