AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about ranking in Stripchat

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm a model working at Stripchat, I have this question that I want to ask everyone to answer.
After a while live in Stripchat, I have a feeling that my room has quite a few people to see and interact, I have tried many ways, but my rank in Stripchat is not high, even though the number of tokens I reached well not less. I compare my rankings with other models and find that their rankings are always very high, there are many viewers, even though the number of tokens they gain is not much. Can anyone explain to me? And how can I get higher rank. Thank you very much
Screenshot_10.png
My chart

Screenshot_9.png

Her chart

Ranking is just an estimate of your position on the list based on where the model appears in the api using the normalizedViewersRating parameter which based on what I've seen is the most accurate portrayal of the model list.

Model position outside of regions and categories should be based on the models stripscore: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore

• Hugs
Reactions: namfore
Upvote 0
Ranking is just an estimate of your position on the list based on where the model appears in the api using the normalizedViewersRating parameter which based on what I've seen is the most accurate portrayal of the model list.

Model position outside of regions and categories should be based on the models stripscore: https://stripchat.com/wiki/StripScore
My rank in Stripchat is not high, even though the number of tokens I reached well not less. I compare my rankings with other models and find that their rankings are always very high, there are many viewers, even though the number of tokens they gain is not much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.