AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shows in public places

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 16, 2024
Hello! I’m pretty sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but I need to post about it. I’ve been on this site for many years and now I see it’s getting out of control.
Since giving shows from public places is allowed, I see many girls going anywhere with lushes on, acting sexually etc. I’m not saying public places should be banned but, what I’ve been seeing lately is just too much. Girls squirting under restaurant or coffee tables, letting all the mess there for the poor worker who will have to clean the mess up or for the next costumer to sit on it. Same on fitting rooms, malls, etc. Nobody should be working on any of these places to clean someone’s sexual fluids.
Also, people appearing constantly. Not only adults, but also minors, even babies. I’ve seen even babies and toddlers passing by. Stripchat bans (not always) models who let unverified people appear during shows but, I mean, these people already appeared on an adult site without their knowledge, it can’t be undone. It gets even worse when we’re talking about minors.
There are some big reasons why most cam sites won’t let models stream from public places, and they’re totally reasonable. What if the girl spreading her sexual fluids has a std? What if your kid sits on someone’s sexual fluids? And more. I know most people here won’t agree with me, since public shows are very appreciated on Stripchat, but, in my opinion, it’s getting out of control and something needs to be done soon.
Thanks for reading.
@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Yeah if they truly are public shows in public places then that is gross. However that being said a lot of these things are staged. But yeah if I went somewhere with my family and that stuff was going down, that model would have their show ended real quick.

No hate here for having an issue with that.

Upvote 0
I will say I have reported a bunch of these models, and I have never seen anything happen sadly, also one where kids would be in the shot at times when she was in a park etc..

one girl will also keep showing the people who pass by her, as the reason why she delays what ever gets tipped for..

one girl also goes to the same restaurant bathroom to do her show every single time she's on..

Upvote 0
I will say I have reported a bunch of these models, and I have never seen anything happen sadly, also one where kids would be in the shot at times when she was in a park etc..

one girl will also keep showing the people who pass by her, as the reason why she delays what ever gets tipped for..

one girl also goes to the same restaurant bathroom to do her show every single time she's on..
Yep! I've reported a bunch of these also and the reports seem to go ignored.
Just last week I reported a model that was doing an explicit show from a beach on a blanket. Performing lewd acts while people, families, even people pushing baby strollers were passing behind her on cam. Close enough that you could see their faces. Nothing was done.

Edited to add: It used to be you could use the "report" function from within a streams room and "TOS violations" was at the top of the list for reasons and you could type in a detailed msg describing the issue. I noticed today that they've removed "TOS violations" from the options to report for

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yep! I've reported a bunch of these also and the reports seem to go ignored.
Just last week I reported a model that was doing an explicit show from a beach on a blanket. Performing lewd acts while people, families, even people pushing baby strollers were passing behind her on cam. Close enough that you could see their faces. Nothing was done.

Edited to add: It used to be you could use the "report" function from within a streams room and "TOS violations" was at the top of the list for reasons and you could type in a detailed msg describing the issue. I noticed today that they've removed "TOS violations" from the options to report for
It actually has gotten to a point where I gave up reporting.. even though I got told at this point, it would be okay to record a small portion of the stream as evidence of such a rulebreak.. but if it's people going by in short periods of time, it's hell to catch that on any kind of recording I feel like

ETA: I actually also thought SC and such had the recordings for a little bit so they could go back in the broadcasts, but I guess that's not the case, only in privates

Reactions: Natural9 and ElGato
Upvote 0
Hello! I’m pretty sure I will get a lot of hate for this, but I need to post about it. I’ve been on this site for many years and now I see it’s getting out of control.
Since giving shows from public places is allowed, I see many girls going anywhere with lushes on, acting sexually etc. I’m not saying public places should be banned but, what I’ve been seeing lately is just too much. Girls squirting under restaurant or coffee tables, letting all the mess there for the poor worker who will have to clean the mess up or for the next costumer to sit on it. Same on fitting rooms, malls, etc. Nobody should be working on any of these places to clean someone’s sexual fluids.
Also, people appearing constantly. Not only adults, but also minors, even babies. I’ve seen even babies and toddlers passing by. Stripchat bans (not always) models who let unverified people appear during shows but, I mean, these people already appeared on an adult site without their knowledge, it can’t be undone. It gets even worse when we’re talking about minors.
There are some big reasons why most cam sites won’t let models stream from public places, and they’re totally reasonable. What if the girl spreading her sexual fluids has a std? What if your kid sits on someone’s sexual fluids? And more. I know most people here won’t agree with me, since public shows are very appreciated on Stripchat, but, in my opinion, it’s getting out of control and something needs to be done soon.
Thanks for reading.
@Charlie_SC @xChloe
That sort of show is certainly not acceptable, and no-one is going to argue against you. Not all outdoor shows are like this of course.

If you see it, report it, but take a screenshot to add to your report.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Showing people in the background of public streaming is definitely not allowed and is against our rules.
And we do have consequences for these actions.

For any of you who advised that you reported models and nothing was done,
please PM me with the info on which model, including any screenshots/video evidence you provided in your report, so that I can investigate these cases.

Upvote 0
I've seen kids, lots of random people, models pissing in public where others have to clean it up, you name it. There is 0 moderation of public shows at all.

Upvote 0
It’s insane the cost these days! I’d rather stay at home and order in a pizza and stream it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Exactly, for me it's quite expensive and there is no movie "worth it" to go see in a cinema. I am in a small town, and I don't drive so I have to catch a train to a nearby city which has the cinema, then the expensive ticket.. then any snacks (I would take my own in, but it's still going to cost extra).

So yeah, much easier to get some alcohol, pizza and watch at home.

But maybe this is what Stripchat can do, make some partners//sponsors with public places to drive traffic for both haha

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0