AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any advice for this beginner is welcome

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2023
Hi, there! I’m new to all this and recently opened a page with chaterbate.
I don’t have any set things to do for a show, so I really would like some advice on that. I would like to interact with my audience, but I found it a little overwhelming with over 100 people watching the first few times I’ve broadcast. I need help on how to engage a large audience? I was only expecting a few people to chat with, but I’ve gotten 300 followers with a very small amount of broadcast time, so I anticipate this growing and want to be as prepared as possible. Is this a pretty normal thing to expect? Prior to this I never really viewed any sites like this so I don’t know have a gauge of normal, average traffic.

Any and all help is so appreciated

Thanks!!

Hi! It is overwhelming, but don't let people who aren't tipping you direct you or give you advice on your show. Never do anything you aren't comfortable with. Establish hard rules about begging/demanding things from you. Don't hesitate to ban anyone you get a weird vibe from or is breaking TOS or pushing your boundaries.

Hi! It is overwhelming, but don't let people who aren't tipping you direct you or give you advice on your show. Never do anything you aren't comfortable with. Establish hard rules about begging/demanding things from you. Don't hesitate to ban anyone you get a weird vibe from or is breaking TOS or pushing your boundaries.
All great advice. Thank you so much.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Status
Not open for further replies.