AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any advice on how to squirt?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
Streamate Username
Ruby_Lopez
As a webcam girl ofc you get asked all the time if you can squirt and I simply just don't know how. Any advice ladies? I can make myself orgasm pretty good with a hitatchi but nothing ever squirts out crazy like that lol.

G-spot stimulation typically achieves it for most ladies. Some pair it with clitoral stimulation (I need both 90% of the time). I personally prefer a standard dildo with a curve over the ones that have a very narrow shaft with a G-spot bulb at the end, but others may prefer the bulb types. It's a little different for everyone, since every person's anatomy is slightly different, so try a few different techniques and see what you can make happen.

Also, waterproof blankets. Liberator makes several. They're not very absorbent, so you may still want to put a towel on top, but the surface under you will stay bone dry.

Reactions: Alinamarie
Try a Vixskin Goodfella dildo. It's the toy that made me squirt for the first time. Apart from it being a really good body-safe realistic dildo, it has just the right shape, texture and firmness to reach and stimulate your g-spot without making it feel like a hit elbow.

Last edited:
Drink plenty of water!!! I can't squirt if I am not properly hydrated and the pressure of having to pee helps. When I was learning I would do it in the tub, because sometimes I would accidentally pee. But once I got the hang of it, it was fairly easy to control.

Status
Not open for further replies.