AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Clips4Sale Folks Here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 43650
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 43650

Howdy all!

So my wife and I opened our own c4s store one week ago today. Thus far, it's doing awesome (I think?) We are already #1 in our category (Goddess Worship) and are dominating Top 50 Studios and Clips lists across all of our categories. The income has been unreal, too! I'm so excited about this, as we are both 'switches' and this is something I genuinely enjoy doing all-around.

Anyway, I was wondering if any of you are experienced with c4s. I'm trying to optimize our outreach and marketing - I particularly want to find some forums where I could interact with the community and advertise our store (so it'd probably need to be a forum with lots of FemDom fans).

But I am at a loss: some forums I've found require you to have something like 100 posts before you can even mention your store. I totally understand that I'd need to actively contribute to these communities, but I'd prefer not to have to be posting every day for months just to drop a mention of our store (I already run so many different sites, social media outlets, etc for Tex as it is).

That said, I'm also looking for any advice on marketing beyond internal advertising (on c4s), or really anything more experienced folks have learned from c4s. Would love to hear from you all!

As always, thanks!

Note: Our c4s store is 'FemDom' oriented and is in no way connected to 'Tex' or any of my camming work - it's a totally separate project, so no cross-promotion between the c4s and my modeling/camming

There is a C4S thread on the forum I really don't leave that thread. I will link it to you (I would read over all of it there is a TON of info) : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/clips4sale-random-chit-chat.27326/ and yes there are 88 pages lol :)

My husband also runs a really successful store and shoots a lot of solo male stuff. You should really check out his stuff (especially in gay, giants, armpits, mouth, sneezing, solo males): http://clips4sale.com/89274

Im a full time clip maker and have had very close calls at the top 50 (of the whole site) I live off clips/customs. I have a fetish store and a femdom store. I love creating content and being super creative. My links are below (both my stores)

There is a C4S thread on the forum I really don't leave that thread. I will link it to you (I would read over all of it there is a TON of info) : https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/clips4sale-random-chit-chat.27326/ and yes there are 88 pages lol :)

My husband also runs a really successful store and shoots a lot of solo male stuff. You should really check out his stuff (especially in gay, giants, armpits, mouth, sneezing, solo males): http://clips4sale.com/89274

Im a full time clip maker and have had very close calls at the top 50 (of the whole site) I live off clips/customs. I have a fetish store and a femdom store. I love creating content and being super creative. My links are below (both my stores)

Thank you. This thread looks awesome. Also certainly helpful that you shared some links of yours and your husband's successful pages - I'll check them out. I've been thinking of opening a c4s for my 'Tex/camming stuff' as well.

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Thank you. This thread looks awesome. Also certainly helpful that you shared some links of yours and your husband's successful pages - I'll check them out. I've been thinking of opening a c4s for my 'Tex/camming stuff' as well.

I have 3 studios and he has 2 - I think it's really smart to separate everything. I have lived off clips/customs for three years now. We do cam now but I just retired my husband from his vanilla job so we have more time.

I have 3 studios and he has 2 - I think it's really smart to separate everything. I have lived off clips/customs for three years now. We do cam now but I just retired my husband from his vanilla job so we have more time.

Speaking of which, if I opened a separate c4s store (for my Tex persona), is there any way people can find out that it is linked to my current femdom-related store? I don't have a bunch of bank accounts so I can't register a completely new account. Always wondered about that.

Speaking of which, if I opened a separate c4s store (for my Tex persona), is there any way people can find out that it is linked to my current femdom-related store? I don't have a bunch of bank accounts so I can't register a completely new account. Always wondered about that.

You don't need a bunch of bank accounts- you just open a studio the way you did at first and before you put in all the info you message them from your first store and they just put in all the info for you. You can link your stores together or keep them apart with no linking when you go to my fetish store you see "other stores" It's JUST my femdom store and not my toilet store- so people can't drop down to my toilet store they have to find it on the site. (you can turn it on and off manually in your own store). So you only need 1 bank account. A friend of mine has 9 studios so I am sure you will be fine with as many as you need.

@BiancaBaker pretty much nailed it on the head. You can link your stores if you want, and frankly I'd recommend it. You never know which fan is going to end up shopping from all of your stores! I've been supporting my family 100% through Clips4Sale since 2013 with only one bank account and all 5 of my stores linked. It works well for me and I do find a bit of cross traffic between my stores.

I think it's all a part of Iwantempire now. I can't cut through any red tape, but I might be able to connect you with someone I know there in their new staff, if it's relevant of course.
Forget what I said, I was posting out of my butt again. They are separate companies, and I should go easy on the Ritalin :)

• Funny!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Hi All

I know this thread is pretty dead however i was hoping i could get some insight and I don't yet qualify for the models only section. But I was wondering apprx how long it took for you to make your first sale on C4S?

I just opened my studio today like an hour ago lol and I'm super excited! I've had about 22 hits so far but no sales yet.

Although I know it differs for everyone but I was wondering how long it took some of you if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks

Hi All

I know this thread is pretty dead however i was hoping i could get some insight and I don't yet qualify for the models only section. But I was wondering apprx how long it took for you to make your first sale on C4S?

I just opened my studio today like an hour ago lol and I'm super excited! I've had about 22 hits so far but no sales yet.

Although I know it differs for everyone but I was wondering how long it took some of you if you wouldn't mind sharing.

Thanks

6 months to make any REAL money- I would highly suggest getting verified!!

That for sure! I *might* have made a sale my first week, but I didn't start seeing real returns on my time for nearly a year and even then, it took another year before I had a regular stream of sales that I could rely on. That said, it can definitely be very profitable passive income if you maintain it long term and steadily.

I def plan on getting verified but I'm still working on posting more often so that i meet the requirements.

But when i do I'll be in those models only thread like a hoover sucking up all of the info lolololol

Thank you both for taking the time to respond. I was seriously wondering because my studio is getting some good hits but no sales yet so i wanted to know an approximate timeframe so that i could measure my expectations. Thank you soo much!

That for sure! I *might* have made a sale my first week, but I didn't start seeing real returns on my time for nearly a year and even then, it took another year before I had a regular stream of sales that I could rely on. That said, it can definitely be very profitable passive income if you maintain it long term and steadily.

Reactions: Rose
Status
Not open for further replies.