AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any good sites or program with special tools for camming ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupathickMami

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 18, 2012
Hey there :)
I was in a web model's room and she wanted to show someone how to add a friend and she was able to show exactly what she was doing directly on her screen. I think she said something about a program webcam central but nothing really came up with that , do any of you have any idea of what I'm talking about ?

Also what are the best cams to use for shows ?

Thanks again

Re: Any good sites or program with special tools for camming

I know splitcam can do this. Under source you can choose desktop, which then gives you three options which basically come down to fullscreen, follow cursor and custom area. It's likely other software like manycams that lexxxibelle mentioned can do the same thing but i haven't used it so i don't actually know for sure or how to get to it.

SupathickMami said:
I was in a web model's room and she wanted to show someone how to add a friend and she was able to show exactly what she was doing directly on her screen. I think she said something about a program webcam central but nothing really came up with that , do any of you have any idea of what I'm talking about ?

Thanks again

Do you mean the camgirl was trying to explain to a member how to add a friend on a camsite? She could just turn her cam around to face the screen as she shows the steps.

It's a good idea to get fully acquainted with the members side of things so that explaining things to a member (like how to add a friend, buy tokens or whatever) is easier, without having to use special software like manycam.

The Logitech HD Pro C920 is another good cam, too.

Reactions: SupathickMami

XSplit and Manycam are the programs I use for various streaming and webcam purposes.

Reactions: SupathickMami

lexxxibelle said:
I have good internet connection and manycam does the same to me as well , whatever you choose I hope you have good success with it ;)

Thank you :) I appreciate it :)
Maybe I could ask you this , I noticed some models use a remote to adjust their cams from a distance , do u know of any cam that does that ??

SupathickMami said:
Thank you guys :) I will look into it .
I use manycam but I find it slows down my stream for some reason :( Might be just my internet though.
Thanks again for the help :)

It's probably eating your cpu or ram. Manycam is a computer-resource hog. Webcammax, while not free, is much better about that.

SupathickMami said:
[
Maybe I could ask you this , I noticed some models use a remote to adjust their cams from a distance , do u know of any cam that does that ??

The cameras do exist, but they're really expense. Like, $300 for something that has a decent picture (the cheaper ones look like the built-in cams from a laptop :( ). I would be more interested in a stand with a remote that lets me change where the camera is pointed... but no clue if that one exists.

LadyLuna said:
SupathickMami said:
Thank you guys :) I will look into it .
I use manycam but I find it slows down my stream for some reason :( Might be just my internet though.
Thanks again for the help :)

It's probably eating your cpu or ram. Manycam is a computer-resource hog. Webcammax, while not free, is much better about that.

SupathickMami said:
[

The cameras do exist, but they're really expense. Like, $300 for something that has a decent picture (the cheaper ones look like the built-in cams from a laptop :( ). I would be more interested in a stand with a remote that lets me change where the camera is pointed... but no clue if that one exists.

Check out a company called Eagletron. They make units that use your existing camera and will give you the pan/tilt function. http://www.trackercam.com/TCamWeb/productlist.htm
Also, the fairly new Logitech BCC950 ConferenceCam . it's got it all functions [pan, tilt, zoom] within one unit for about $250.
If you wanna step up a bit more, Sony EVID70 [or similar models, D90. D100] are great units that last a long time and have great quality but do cost a lot... generally in the $750+ range.

SupathickMami said:

Thanks again

I have nothing really to add other then hey! And thanx for stopping in my room the other day :)

My favorite cam software that does this kind of thing is Verysoft Webcam Splitter. Everything else always eats up too much CPU for my liking, though I spent years and years using SplitCam

WebCamMax

At the end of every year, they do a special where it's a lot cheaper than usual, like $25 instead of whatever it usually is.

I used to use ManyCams, and still need to do a firedance video using their special effects, since I can't find a similar one for WebCamMax. I need to see if ManyCam special effects transfer over...

Status
Not open for further replies.