AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any ideas on the current approval time?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2021
MFC Username
IvyRose2021
I registered and sent all my docs over, initial info said 72 hours for it to be looked at but nothing as yet. I did notice that I have typo'd my DOB so one digit is wrong, my bad. I used the contact us form to try and sort that out and not heard anything back from that either. So my application is just sort of sitting in limbo, and I'm getting cheeky reminder emails saying my account is nearly good to go, but I've already done everything I can my end.
As an aside...how do you find SM in comparison to your normal token sites? I normally use MFC and occasionally stripchat. I really like them both but I'd heard great things about SM and thought I'd give it a go but I'm now wondering if they're slow on this stuff, I'm imagining how slow they'll be if there's an issue with anything more important further down the line like payments etc. Is it worth it? How have you found their support system? Is the site itself worth the effort? It does seem extremely slow in comparison to other sites, MFC was a while back but if I recall I was up and running with 24 hours, Stripchat was within 3 hours

I registered and sent all my docs over, initial info said 72 hours for it to be looked at but nothing as yet. I did notice that I have typo'd my DOB so one digit is wrong, my bad. I used the contact us form to try and sort that out and not heard anything back from that either. So my application is just sort of sitting in limbo, and I'm getting cheeky reminder emails saying my account is nearly good to go, but I've already done everything I can my end.
As an aside...how do you find SM in comparison to your normal token sites? I normally use MFC and occasionally stripchat. I really like them both but I'd heard great things about SM and thought I'd give it a go but I'm now wondering if they're slow on this stuff, I'm imagining how slow they'll be if there's an issue with anything more important further down the line like payments etc. Is it worth it? How have you found their support system? Is the site itself worth the effort? It does seem extremely slow in comparison to other sites, MFC was a while back but if I recall I was up and running with 24 hours, Stripchat was within 3 hours
When I had to submit a new Id in January it took them almost a month to approve it.
General customer service issues I have found they are much quicker at, usually a couple of days for a responce on those.

Upvote 0
Once it took 3 weeks for them to approve my updated id. Sometimes they get backed up. My birthday was coming up and my id was about to expire and I wouldn't be able to stream. I emailed Liz. She was able to approve that next day.

But I think you are in the UK so @Catalina SM should be able to help you.

As an aside...how do you find SM in comparison to your normal token sites?
I love it. Good traffic. No below the waist nudity in free chat. I personally did better on streamate in comparison to token sites.

Upvote 0
Hello lovely, they took about 4 days to approve all of my documents, have you heard from them yet?
Hi, was this reply addressed to me? I left another reply above where I mentioned that if you're from Europe you can reach out to me and I'll help you. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.