AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any Info About Male Modeling

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also just wanted to check in again about the straight/bi thing. Would gay men prefer if I said I was straight? or bi? or what.

I am interested in this too. I just happen to not be so optimistic. I am decently in shape and tbh, not comfortable talking about myself. If I get on cam and do some anal play with a toy, chat, and maybe some yoga will I get paid?

*edit*

The reason I said I do not feel comfortable talking about my self is because I know 1. It is obviously going to be a hindrance. and 2. Because I am willing to push myself out of my comfort zone as I see fit. Sorry for the double post, I am new to posting in forums. :?

someperson:

why Streamate? Because they have good traffic. They do not have size limits for any toys that I know of, so you could use all your toys. Also, there are a good pool of people looking to pay for the hardcore stuff on Streamate.

Only thing to be careful about there, is you cannot be naked in public chat. You'll have to have boxers or a male thong while in public.

ibrokinsteve:

for now, just say you're new to the scene and would like to explore. Plenty of guys will be good with that, and you can find out what you are comfortable with for better answers later. If they ask a question you're not comfortable answering, say "I'd prefer not to answer that". If they push for an answer, ban. "I'm not sure, lets try it!" is good for things you've never done, or you think you might like on camera but haven't liked offline. Don't be afraid to say that you're not willing to do certain things. It provides more credibility that the things you say you will do are actually things you will do, and keeps you from having awkward moments where it's obvious you really don't like something.

I apologize for the bad wording... brain's not working properly at the moment x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.