AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any snake people (sneople)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2015
Chicago, IL
Twitter Username
@zoryaaurora
Tumblr Username
zorya-aurora
Streamate Username
zoryaaurora
Anyone have snakes? I have two sweet babies, an albino corn snake and a ball python, and they are the cutest noodles!! I know there's a bunch of y'all that have cats and pups, but I'm sure there's some of you out there w snakes.......somewhere

Attachments

• jotarooooooo.jpg
    jotarooooooo.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 11
I don't have snakes, but I live in Florida. So... close enough! Really, your use of the word "sneople" made me laugh and I wanted to say so. :blush:

Reactions: PennyLaPerv
tumblr_np4uor6L4h1u03ktzo1_400.gif
also yes snakes are so freaking cute i love them. i dont have one yet though :<
cute snakes!
They+love+you+too+because+snakes+are+kind+and+beautiful+_3a5b9c8092ec094c5debc635990d10a8.jpg
tumblr_inline_mozmf7JJh51qz4rgp.png
DTjHnQC.gif

I love snakes! I don't have one currently because my roommates are considerably less keen on them but I dated someone who was fond of them a while back and used to keep the chillest ball python wrapped around me whenever I was at their place. His favorite perch was my boobs though, he'd curl up on top or them and just keep an eye on things, lol. One day I'll have one of my own!

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Anyone have snakes? I have two sweet babies, an albino corn snake and a ball python, and they are the cutest noodles!! I know there's a bunch of y'all that have cats and pups, but I'm sure there's some of you out there w snakes.......somewhere
I also have an albino corn snake and a ball python! I love my scaly friends!

YES SNOOKS. I have two noodlebabies, an amelanistic cornsnake that's going on 3 years old names Kyoshi, and a western hognose named Ouroboros that's just about to turn 2.

Kyoshi:
I don't have a lot of photos of him outside his viv because he is a very wiggly snake that gets into literally everything if you stop watching him for three seconds. Usually having him out means micromanaging him with your full attention, which doesn't lend itself well to taking pictures of him. This guy LOVES to try to get into my computer cords and knot himself up.

688FAty.jpg
ex0NJ39.jpg

H4eeLb6.jpg

And Ouro, who is calm as can be and will sit in the same spot for literally hours and just watch what's going on around him. He's my art buddy and will always sit with me when I'm working on something and hang out.

6VfC68B.jpg

Yes, he is a pimp and yes that is a mouse-skin "snake rug". Don't ask.

Him and his "girlfriend", which sometimes he's afraid of and hisses at. It's a bracelet.
NJUEnQw.jpg

And, finally, a picture of him flaring out his hood and being a drama-face. Hognoses have an amazing self-defense reaction where they have a hood they put out, and they hiss and faux-strike and hit you with their little sharp nose. If that doesn't work, they roll over and play dead.
LaiPMSk.jpg

my name means "snake's head" in latin if that counts? can i be a snerson (singular of sneople)?

Reactions: Amelia Liddell
Ahhhhh snakes are so cute. I can't get one right now, but I'm so looking forward to having one of my own. :h::h::h:
CassieGreywolf, your snake is sooooo adorable.

I have no snake pets but I live in the everglades of South Florida..tons of snakes in the wild, both native and nonnative. Sadly some snake owners just toss their pet in the wild when they are tired of them.

Ahhh I love snakes so much! But unfortunately dont have one yet! Soon I will once I get some extra money saved up after getting (or fixing) my computer.

I have always thought it would be awesome to do a cam show with a snake. Heehee omg soooo I had a threesome with my two friends, and one of them had a pet snake so I had it crawl over my body while we were doing "stuff" hahaha. It was kinda erotic!

I think snoodles (snake noodles) are adorable! I could never have one though because I'd have a hard time feeding them. I couldn't own any reptiles actually (bug phobias). Just like I can't own birds their are things about them that I could never give them the absolute best life. I wish I had friends who had snakes (and other pets I can't have)!!!

Also the snakes in this thread are killing me too adorbs aahhh :shame::inlove:

(also Steven Universe ftw!)

Status
Not open for further replies.