AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Animals in the frame or background of my show

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 23, 2023
Hi friends,

I am wondering if anyone knows about how StreaMate might view a pet wandering in the back of the frame? I would email support but I am genuinely paranoid that emailing support will cause them to temp ban my account to review all of my content just to be sure I haven't done anything wrong. This CB ban of mine with zero context has me being incredibly over-cautious.
I don't see anything in the prohibited content section pertaining to animals in frame aside from obviously no bestiality which I would never ever ever ever ever everrrrr ever ever do by any stretch of the imagination. For some reason I feel I read somewhere while I was registering that no animals were allowed at all, and that lead me to believe that having a pet wandering in the back of the frame (a cat crossing from one side of the room to the other for ex) could be a violation.

Does anyone have any input on this or experience?

Thanks!

SM will even pick up like cat faces on blankets and stuff. They are pretty strict about it from what I read, when I used to be on the discord.

@Jenniferwhorence Sorry I meant to hit reply directly (I'm awful at that). But with SM, stuff like that is a warning. More serious things like underage play etc is an immediate ban, but things like an AI picking up a cat face in your room, is not going to get you banned from the site suddenly.

I think you get 3 warnings. I got a warning back in 2015, haven't had one since, but they are not going to suddenly cut your account for something like that. Still best to try to fence the cat out though.

I thought I had put my cam off one night, and sat there hitting the bong, only to realize 10 mins later that I was live, with a stream full of guys staring at me. That was years ago, and I was so anxious I was convinced I was done for good. But it never got caught. So although it's a strict site, and good to be vigilant, they are definitely not looking to ban you for minor stuff. Unless it's big things you get warnings, then a suspension, then it escalates further after that. If you ever do get an unfair warning for something (like say, for example, you had a dog face on a blanket, and got a warning for having an animal on cam), write support and ask for a review and proof of your violation. At which point they will remove the warning, when they review and see it was just a blanket.

Warning; when contests are running and the site is doing updates, it is common for there to be glitches, and for short periods a bunch of models won't be able to log in to their accounts. It's easy to think, especially if you've had a bad past experience of being banned suddenly, that you got banned. But that's a glitch, and if you keep trying, eventually you will get on.

Last edited:
Reactions: AussieCosplay
I'm pretty sure CB also allows them to be in frame just not in any sexual context..
Correct. My cat often sits on the back of my chair while working. Dogs wander in and out on cams all the time, too. Not mine because I don't have one but yeah.

Correct. My cat often sits on the back of my chair while working. Dogs wander in and out on cams all the time, too. Not mine because I don't have one but yeah.

Yeah, I was going to say, I see that all the time on CB and it never seems to cause the models to be banned. I’d be surprised to learn that was a reason for anyone getting banned.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Yeah, I was going to say, I see that all the time on CB and it never seems to cause the models to be banned. I’d be surprised to learn that was a reason for anyone getting banned.
I have seen one room banned because she wouldn't stop playing with the dog while she was butt ass naked and it looked sketchy as hell.

Reactions: Smoothie
on sm showing pics of your pets on your phone will get you a warning too.

Well this is good timing...I'm in the signup process for streamate and my pets love to wander into frame, block the camera entirely with a tail, show cat butthole, stand on the keyboard...etc.
I almost always have a sleeping cat in the background and on mfc I often turn on my second webcam to specifically show sleeping pets because my regulars like my pets (nonsexual obviously)...camsites aren't just for sexy time, for many it's a chill out sesh and catching up with our social circle as well...I hope more sites realize that, sure there's a tiny portion who do the wrong thing but it's like banning drinking water because you don't want waterboarding.

I wonder how I'm going to be able to do a sleep stream without pets coming in or dramatically meowing/woofing and scratching at the door...

Hi friends,

I am wondering if anyone knows about how StreaMate might view a pet wandering in the back of the frame? I would email support but I am genuinely paranoid that emailing support will cause them to temp ban my account to review all of my content just to be sure I haven't done anything wrong. This CB ban of mine with zero context has me being incredibly over-cautious.
I don't see anything in the prohibited content section pertaining to animals in frame aside from obviously no bestiality which I would never ever ever ever ever everrrrr ever ever do by any stretch of the imagination. For some reason I feel I read somewhere while I was registering that no animals were allowed at all, and that lead me to believe that having a pet wandering in the back of the frame (a cat crossing from one side of the room to the other for ex) could be a violation.

Does anyone have any input on this or experience?

Thanks!
Streamate.com? Absolutely no animals. I had cats taped to the wall. Streamate.com sent me a notification that I have animals in my room. If it happens again, I will be permanently banned. I wrote back to them that I didn't know it was a problem to have wallpaper on the wall. They wrote me back and were very apologetic that it looked like live animals.

I hope more sites realize that, sure there's a tiny portion who do the wrong thing but it's like banning drinking water because you don't want waterboarding.
im pretty sure the reason sm is so strict is because of their payment processor from what staff has told me throughout the years. it only got stricter and now their AI can't tell between an actual animal on stream to a photo. exactly what happened to @prizenka

over a decade ago before i started an animal walking into the frame or hanging in the background was no big deal from what older sm models have said as long as they were shooed off during anything sexual. i remember being a baby cammodel with no animals on stream and OG smmodels would still have their animals trotting around. idk i feel like something had to have happened for it to be okay to not at all. i also remember when they started cracking down on OG smmodels with animals. they were quick to timeout after warnings were given.

idk to be so strict after not, something had to have happened behind the scenes. i can understand why it was easier to ban animals altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.