AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned! Help me!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 12, 2024
Hello everybody! I am writing here because there is no hope anymore.. I was blocked on February 8, I wrote to support, but they haven't answered me yet (they just sent me an automatic notification that the message was delivered). The fact is that I definitely didn't break the rules, I'm sure of it. I was just sitting (in my underwear), and at that time they left me a tip (45 tk, and there was no request for any specific action), so I just continued to smile sweetly and flirt with the participant. I also had my cat in the background, but I didn't do anything with it and didn't even touch it, as far as I know the rules are not prohibited if there is an animal somewhere in the background (I even covered her with a blanket so that she couldn't be seen) . Therefore, I can't know exactly why I was banned. How do I find out the reason and is it a permanent ban or is there a chance to return the account? My name is on chaturbate Sasha_Miro

Last edited: