AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

My account got banned

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 6, 2023
Hi @punker barbie, my account ALPHANDRE got banned for broadcasting from the bathroom when I was at my family's place, there were people in the house and that was the only safe place for broadcast. And the toilet was visible in the background without me paying attention and I should have been more careful. I went into details in my email, and I think that is against their rules (I thought just urinating in front of the cam was not allowed and I didn't show urine or anything), sent them an email saying sorry and that I would not repeat it, but they have not responded yet. I have 11,000 followers on the account with some tokens left as well and hope it is not a permanent ban : (
Account name: ALPHANDRE

Status
Not open for further replies.