AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent ban for cosplay outfit

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 9, 2024
Hello!
I got permanent ban for "attempting to appear as if you maybe a minor" when I was wearing cat ears and role play cosplay maid outfit
My username is petiteluluxxo

I never ever (and never will) engage in any age play and always state that I’m 18+ adult, I never mentioned anything below age of 18 because I respect CB rules and never intentionally break it, I always cut anything rules breaking by saying "no, it’s against rules", I don’t wear pigtails, ribbons and don’t have any plush toys.
I fully understand zero tolerance to minors policy.
I got warnings for wearing anime bunny girl outfit with braids before and it’s completely my responsibility and my mistake that I continued to do so thinking that "if other cosplay category girls can do it I can do it too".
I’ve been streaming 8 hours daily for the last 6 months and it’s all very heartbreaking and frustrating because I genuinely love Chaturbate as a platform and love my community so much
[IMAGE REMOVED - ADMIN]

You can see a lot of girls wearing ribbons, pigtails and school girl outfits, having plush animals etc but some models getting ban for cosplay costume😭Even though I had no idea this outfit is forbidden I can promise that I will never wear any animal ears or any kawaii fashion outfits again because being able to stream on Chaturbate it’s much more important.

Please help me, CB support gave me bot response about ban and didn’t answer on my explanation mail. I don’t care about uncashed money, I just want to come back to my favorite platform because I’m not the one who will ever break rules or do age play or mention minors or any rule breaking things in general 😭
Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello!
I got permanent ban for "attempting to appear as if you maybe a minor" when I was wearing cat ears and role play cosplay maid outfit
My username is petiteluluxxo

I haven't heard of a maid outfit or cat ears being against the rules?
@punker barbie

Never saw your show but wow impressive commitment to your hours and schedule. I hope you get your account back.

Upvote 0
I didn’t even know that having worn a sexy nun costume on CB was breaking their rules (I wasn’t banned for it, and wasn’t given a warning) until someone on one of these forums had mentioned that it’s against the rules (No uniforms 🙄).

I really hope they give you your account back, because that’s absolutely ridiculous to ban you for that. :facepalm:

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
Hello @pttll I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23130133
Thank you :) They responded once with generic answer about permanent ban but didn’t responded on my explanation mail with picture of outfit I was wearing, there was never any rule break and I hope they will investigate this case more rather than ban me forever just because of false reports💔

Upvote 0
Hello @pttll I have confirmed that the support team has responded to your inquiry. Ticket #23130133

Hello @punker barbie ❤️ I kindly asking you to remind support about my case because last time I received response was on February 7 and it was just generic auto response :( I sent them few mails with proofs and asked them to investigate my case more because this ban is so unfair since I didn’t break any rules😭I don’t think anyone ever was banned for cosplay maid outfit.. I know they don’t have to investigate after ban but I still have hope, I was streaming for 8 hours everyday and I love CB so much :(

Upvote 0
Please @punker barbie help me, I’m absolutely devastated because I never broke any rules and I wish CB support investigate all bans more rather than give automatic ban from mass reports💔I wish they read my mails with proofs that I was wearing cosplay maid outfit, no pigtails, no ribbons, no plush toys, no age play, I really don’t understand how maid cosplay with cat ears is pretending to be a minor.. is there any chance that support will answer if they didn’t answer for more than month? I had growing account, but I don’t even care about uncashed money, I just want not to be ignored and make sure that my case was actually investigated because I always stated that I’m 18+ adult and never did any age play :(

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Please help me, I feel so hopeless because there’s no response💔I know they have right to just ignore after ban but what if ban is unjustified and model didn’t violate rules? I hope they will actually investigate my situation😭I love this platform and I don’t know if I should continue to message them or just wait for answer, but I’m scared that I will be ignored :(

Upvote 0
The rules say they can ban you "for any reason or no reason at all". If you really didn't do anything it's probably because you just look too young, even if they know you're not

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is there any chance that support will answer after many many months of ignoring? They not obligated, but it makes me so sad how they treating smaller models😭It’s especially sad when I didn’t break any rules and was wearing role play adult cosplay but got banned for "pretending to be a minor". Honestly any response is better than silence😭I just wish they investigate each case rather than giving generic bot responses and ignoring mass reporting issue (when haters or anyone can just create a lot of accounts and mass report model).

Upvote 0
Unless someone is using a VPN, they cannot 'mass report' your room. Only one report per IP address is allowed.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie is there any chance that support will answer after many many months of ignoring? They not obligated, but it makes me so sad how they treating smaller models😭It’s especially sad when I didn’t break any rules and was wearing role play adult cosplay but got banned for "pretending to be a minor". Honestly any response is better than silence😭I just wish they investigate each case rather than giving generic bot responses and ignoring mass reporting issue (when haters or anyone can just create a lot of accounts and mass report model).
Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

Upvote 0