AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Any suggestions???

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
OK, so I just did a little remodeling on the layout of my blog The Camgirl Report, was hoping for some constructive feedback (from both models and members).
Can you think of anything else I should add that readers would find helpful (links, pages, widgets, etc...)???
What do you think about the layout??? Is it easy on the eyes??? Or should I tone it down???
Do you like the overall layout???
Can you think of any other way I can improve it???

Thank you in advanced.

Maybe, under camgirl resources, links to the different types of splitcam software (I know of manycams, webcammax, and camtwist) and if possible, links to reviews of each?

Otherwise, it seems awesome! (though, I didn't spend much time looking at it)

Reactions: Poker_Babe
What do you think about the layout??? it seems to be laid out well. organized effectively and easy to navigate.

Is it easy on the eyes??? very much so. good dark background with contrasting text, so even my old blind eyes could read it. the font size was more than adequate as well.

Or should I tone it down??? i wouldnt say so really. the magenta and pink isn't garish against the black, and it makes the headlines stand out.

Do you like the overall layout??? yes ma'am. the navigation links make it quick and easy to jump to specific sub topics.

Can you think of any other way I can improve it??? only noticed one flaw anywhere, though i didnt read every posting completely yet. above the link to megan's original posting a bit of the code shows, just the font line, but might want to edit that out. i don't do a lot of web design stuff any more, so any other suggestions i might make would be pointless really. i did notice that the width of the text shows better in chrome and torch than it does in firefox. on FF it cuts off the last few words on most of the lines, but it fits exactly right on the others. opera was being a twat so i didnt open it there to check.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
Status
Not open for further replies.