AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anybody going to AVN this weekend?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isabella_deL said:
Jupiter551 said:
Are you saying it's because you're attracted to a physical manifestation of what's inside them that makes it less shallow?

That is exactly what I'm saying.

How on earth are you meant to know what a person is like on the inside if not for things they show on the outside? Those things come from body language, talents, success, lack of success, interests, hobbies, ambitions etc. You're judging someone's personality for what they show on the outside that isn't actually physical. Completely different from judging someone on how they look physically (not considering clothes/make up/workout patterns), which is purely genetic and says nothing about the actual person. I actually don't see how you think these two things could be the same. If they are then you might as well say that someone going out with the ugliest yet nicest person in the world is actually completely shallow, because she noticed he's nice from what he said on the outside...
Everyone's attracted to different things, but yes I think people who judge more on the person on the inside than what's on the outside are less shallow. There are plenty of physical things in the world that show a lot about the person. A beautiful face shows very little. A self made successful person shows a lot.

i get what you're saying....it's the very reason that many cultures still have courtship rituals, and parents admonish their kids to get to know someone....yada yada.....

it's why very successful and/or famous people marry unknowns and live very private lives.....why an amazing professor i had years ago quit her position (including department head), moved to wyoming (if you don't know, think of it as out in the middle of nowhere, but beautiful) to be with a guy who couldn't speak.

i'm not exactly sure how any of that applies here, but i agree with the sentiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.