AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone ever been in egyptbeauty's room?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 21, 2011
It's.. different.

Hanging out in eb's room usually involves seeing her preach about jesus, then preach about leo, then cry.

I like EB. She's on late at night (for me), she's random, she can be really interesting to watch and she's obviously enjoying herself. She gets a lot of trolls, though.

She also makes the BEST prank calls ever.

As far as the preaching goes, she wouldn't even talk about that stuff if people didn't bring it up so often.

Reactions: Nordling
She recognized me walking through our hotel in Vegas during BBWFanFest and introduced herself. Up until then I'd been unfamiliar with her, but she was so friendly and chipper!

Not really spent any time in her room, she's mostly on when I sleep or work but her i love Leo video had me on the floor in hysterics.
Not my cup of tea but hats off to her she makes MFC fun :twocents-02cents:

Heres the link for her video

When I'm not chatting with my other favorite models, you can always find me in EB's room. The trolls in her room make it somewhat funny and I always get a good laugh everytime I'm in her room. I have the distinction of being one of the few people that is kind to her, so that makes me stand out alot. I usually don't say that much unless I'm spoken to or spoken about, otherwise I just set back and watch everything unfold.

Status
Not open for further replies.