AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone have success with underwater content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been working in the underwater photo/video world for years, and I'm only seeing it become more popular. I'm branching out and creating some spicier content now, but now really sure the best platform for this type of fetish. Has anyone had success with this who would be willing to chat?
Hi.. are you an underwater fetishist or an just someone who likes making underwater art and is branching into spicy stuff? What is your gender? Are you planning to be in your videos or are you solely producing and will be hiring models?

I have some experiences with this I would be happy to share but I’d like to know a bit more about you first.

Hi.. are you an underwater fetishist or an just someone who likes making underwater art and is branching into spicy stuff? What is your gender? Are you planning to be in your videos or are you solely producing and will be hiring models?

I have some experiences with this I would be happy to share but I’d like to know a bit more about you first.
Of course! I probably should have included that to start with. Right off the bat, I am a male photographer/videographer

Up until now it's mostly been in the art genre (think private clients for maternity, commissioned art prints for yachts, set building with portraits, video for big streaming serviecs). I work with several OF models when I am doing nude work and have a very respected reputation with them. They have used the content on their pages to some success, but I still don't think anything I've done falls into the "fetish" category. The closest would be when I've helped friends film custom content orders that were basically them skinny dipping.

I will be in some of the videos but also looking at hiring models. Realistically probably a 25/75 split as far as me/hired-model content.

Of course! I probably should have included that to start with. Right off the bat, I am a male photographer/videographer

Up until now it's mostly been in the art genre (think private clients for maternity, commissioned art prints for yachts, set building with portraits, video for big streaming serviecs). I work with several OF models when I am doing nude work and have a very respected reputation with them. They have used the content on their pages to some success, but I still don't think anything I've done falls into the "fetish" category. The closest would be when I've helped friends film custom content orders that were basically them skinny dipping.

I will be in some of the videos but also looking at hiring models. Realistically probably a 25/75 split as far as me/hired-model content.
Ok! Thanks for the info.

Overall - underwater fetishists are some of the worst clients I’ve had in 13 years :D entirely unrealistic shitty garbage people lol.

that said, there’s $$$ to be made there if you understand the fetish and have the equipment and access to models and water etc. the between you already have will be helpful!

OF is great but start with fetish sites - c4s is one of the biggest for underwater.

Feel free to dm me for some more specifics.

Ok! Thanks for the info.

Overall - underwater fetishists are some of the worst clients I’ve had in 13 years :D entirely unrealistic shitty garbage people lol.

that said, there’s $$$ to be made there if you understand the fetish and have the equipment and access to models and water etc. the between you already have will be helpful!

OF is great but start with fetish sites - c4s is one of the biggest for underwater.

Feel free to dm me for some more specifics.
Thank you so much for the advice! It sounds like one of the biggest things will be managing expectations... people definitely have a hard time accepting the limitations that come with underwater work.

I'll be sure to check out c4s.

Thanks again and I'll send you a dm shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.