AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Anyone heard of a permanent ban on chaturbate being reversed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla

Apr 27, 2022
I just got notified that after over 3 years of broadcasting fulltime and accumulating 50,000 followers, I am perma-banned on chaturbate. I have seen a long list of complaints here, people getting banned for age verification issues, sounds like a really bad customer service to me. I tried support but no help, emailed Shirley also nothing and @punker barbie responds to only one in about 20 posts here.

Has anyone heard this experiences?

I wondered if I need to just accept it and move on to another site.

Attachments

• A9E6D343-14BF-43A3-9A17-1B571B839DCD.png
    A9E6D343-14BF-43A3-9A17-1B571B839DCD.png
    317 KB · Views: 24
  • 5268B115-DE5E-4FA7-ABFA-8E548D35E5F7.jpeg
    5268B115-DE5E-4FA7-ABFA-8E548D35E5F7.jpeg
    989.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Hi @OreoShake , did u get any answer, same things happen to Sensualbae_seduction after 6 years of hard work and 600k followers , thats a devastating news...

Hi @OreoShake , did u get any answer, same things happen to Sensualbae_seduction after 6 years of hard work and 600k followers , thats a devastating news...
It’s crazy. I barely had 1/6 of that and I am so mad about the situation. I will try and gather others on here with the same situation. We can come together as a unit, since we are not getting any response from @punker barbie and support keeps sending the same automated
Message, we can Atleast show new models what to expect from chaturbate.

Status
Not open for further replies.